Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

100th Supercharger!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
BTW, 90 (+/-) Superchargers in North America now. When will we hit 100? My guess was for June, but things seem to be accelerating; May is in the running. Thoughts?

I agree but late June. We'll have 2-3 more go online this week with San Juan Capistrano, CA / Macon, GA / Triadelphia, WV. Then we only have 3 more under construction but a lot of locations are working on permits. Doesn't seem like a lot of locations are under construction right now.

I agree but late June. We'll have 2-3 more go online this week with San Juan Capistrano, CA / Macon, GA / Triadelphia, WV. Then we only have 3 more under construction but a lot of locations are working on permits. Doesn't seem like a lot of locations are under construction right now.

Those are just the places that we know about. As Tesla is putting Superchargers in places further from the Tesla population centers, it seems that more sites are being discovered late in the construction process.

I have a hunch that there are several sites under construction that are not on the Supercharge.Info site!

Those are just the places that we know about. As Tesla is putting Superchargers in places further from the Tesla population centers, it seems that more sites are being discovered late in the construction process.

I have a hunch that there are several sites under construction that are not on the Supercharge.Info site!

I think only one location has really popped up on us that we weren't tracking. I forget what that site was now...We still needed an updated picture of the Dashboard and then we'll be able to figure it out a bit better too.

I think only one location has really popped up on us that we weren't tracking. I forget what that site was now...We still needed an updated picture of the Dashboard and then we'll be able to figure it out a bit better too.

Well, San Juan Capistrano and Tridelphia went live on the Tesla page today. That brings us up to 91 and the Tesla page is 1 ahead of Supercharge.Info for a moment which is listing 90 in the U.S.

Well, San Juan Capistrano and Tridelphia went live on the Tesla page today. That brings us up to 91 and the Tesla page is 1 ahead of Supercharge.Info for a moment which is listing 90 in the U.S.

Yup the wiki is missing Triadelphia. Then we'll only have 4 under construction sites which will bring us to 95 and we have have 9 under permit. So the 100th isn't too far away.

Well, the wiki map shows 5 under construction. For the 100th to be completed in May, we need 3 more that are currently under construction but not reported on the wiki map.. I'm saying June 7, at the earliest.

I agree that May is low probability for the 100th U.S. and North American Supercharger. There are probably a few Supercharger construction sites under way that we are not aware of, having all of those make it to completion by the end of May is doubtful. I will stand with my prediction of the second half of June.

Goodland is very close, but after that it will be hard to get 3 more this month to make 100 in June. Are there some sleepers out there not on the radar that will pop up into existence to surprise us?

So Goodland, KS and Drummondville, QC (didn't think we'd have to count Canadian locations) have sign in pages. What are the next two locations with the most progress? Limon? Then either Indio or Greenville (which progression has pretty much been halted).

Not only that but a week has gone by without a single new SC opening. Is this the summer doldrums? I recall people saying that once the warmer weather appeared, the number of SCs would increase dramatically. Not looking like that's the reality.