Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

17.24.30......no Tesla Spotify?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone else got 17.24.30 and having problems using the Tesla Spotify account?
I got my update last night and the first thing I noticed is that it is asking me to login to my own Spotify account. Hitting the "use Tesla account" button fails and it drops back to the Spotify login screen.
I have a 90D AP1.
Marty

Has anyone else got 17.24.30 and having problems using the Tesla Spotify account?
I got my update last night and the first thing I noticed is that it is asking me to login to my own Spotify account. Hitting the "use Tesla account" button fails and it drops back to the Spotify login screen.
I have a 90D AP1.
Marty

Yes, got the same issue, although Spotify has been hit and miss all year, lately I get close to the first corner, flick on the indicator and spotify drops out, go to plan B and switch to USB music.

A reboot did kind of fix it. But I have had the login in issue return on two subsequent occassions. I'm pretty disappointed with the media player. TuneIn is almost unusable with frequent 'loading errors'. Some podcasts flat out refuse to load.

I keep hoping software upgrades fix it. But sometimes I think it is getting worse.