TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

17.24.30......no Tesla Spotify?

Discussion in 'Australia & New Zealand' started by MMinehan, Jun 28, 2017.

1. MMinehan

MMinehan Member

Has anyone else got 17.24.30 and having problems using the Tesla Spotify account?
    I got my update last night and the first thing I noticed is that it is asking me to login to my own Spotify account. Hitting the "use Tesla account" button fails and it drops back to the Spotify login screen.
    I have a 90D AP1.
    Marty

2. Blue heaven

Blue heaven Member

Yes, got the same issue, although Spotify has been hit and miss all year, lately I get close to the first corner, flick on the indicator and spotify drops out, go to plan B and switch to USB music.

3. ShockOnT

ShockOnT Quickish

I had the same thing, but a reboot fixed it.

4. MMinehan

MMinehan Member

A reboot did kind of fix it. But I have had the login in issue return on two subsequent occassions. I'm pretty disappointed with the media player. TuneIn is almost unusable with frequent 'loading errors'. Some podcasts flat out refuse to load.

I keep hoping software upgrades fix it. But sometimes I think it is getting worse.

5. Rawbznz

Rawbznz Member

Any other major changes you have seen in 17.24.30? I'm on .28 and it seems pretty stable... if there is trouble I might wait on the update.

6. MMinehan

MMinehan Member

Nothing obvious. The TPMS light still flashes on starup.....but happened with 17.24.28.

7. Rawbznz

Rawbznz Member

I spoke too soon. Centre console locked up the other day and I've had phantom phone calls starting when I get in the car. So .28 looks a little buggy. Still no sign of .30 on my 75D AP1

8. brewster

brewster Member

My p85d 17.24.28 AP1
    Twice I've have had the audio stuck in a <1 sec loop, requiring a reboot. Has happened during the last couple of days.

• Like x 1