Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not if anyone else experienced this but battery level went down from 263 miles (full charge at 90% limit) right before update to 170 miles right after update. Car was plugged in all the time. I saw something similar after the last few updates (car is Dec 2016 delivery) but then it jumped back up after I drove the car. Today it didn't jump back up.

Not if anyone else experienced this but battery level went down from 263 miles (full charge at 90% limit) right before update to 170 miles right after update. Car was plugged in all the time. I saw something similar after the last few updates (car is Dec 2016 delivery) but then it jumped back up after I drove the car. Today it didn't jump back up.

That's just plain odd. Mine has never done that.

Man, will Tesla ever get to a system where you can manually initiate the software upgrade, similar to upgrading your phone?

This system of randomly sending out to cars is both frustrating and annoying.
That's how phone updates work for Android. You get it when you get it. o_O

Installed a wifi repeater in my garage. Tesla is running wifi full blast. I am also in my car with my laptop and I get full strength too. I think I should be ok going forward for whenever Tesla gets around to beaming me this update. I'll go out of my way to keep adding safety features to my car.

If you go out to your car and wake it up, does it initially show Wi-Fi or LTE? Mine always shows one bar LTE. If I sit in the car, it will eventually connect to Wi-Fi since I moved the extender to be a few feet away from the passenger door mirror. It shows full signal but often goes back and forth between Wi-Fi and LTE. I'll mention it to them when I take it too the SC this week.

I have 17.3.2. Been on a 1200 mile road trip. Cruise limited to 75MPH
Had 4 times the car for no apparent reason slowed down significantly with collision warnings scares you to death going 75MPH. Twice we were beside transfer trucks.
Anyone know a contact email to report to the AP team?

If you go out to your car and wake it up, does it initially show Wi-Fi or LTE? Mine always shows one bar LTE. If I sit in the car, it will eventually connect to Wi-Fi since I moved the extender to be a few feet away from the passenger door mirror. It shows full signal but often goes back and forth between Wi-Fi and LTE. I'll mention it to them when I take it too the SC this week.

I just checked mine. On wake up it had full wifi.

• Informative
Reactions: MorrisonHiker