Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

1st EAP feature for AP2/2.5 reportedly released tonight: auto lane change

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Features like "camper mode" or easter eggs have been documented in the release notes.

What isn't documented in the release notes is the bug fixes, known bugs (not yet fixed) and progress on the "beta" AutoSteer software - what Tesla has fixed in each release.

AutoSteer clearly isn't ready-for-prime time and requires monitoring by the driver to ensure safe operation.

It's OK for Tesla to release software that isn't feature complete - or completely functional. And labelling it as "beta" (or "alpha") is appropriate.

But, does anyone have a list of what aspects of AutoSteer Tesla believes is fully working - and the areas in which they have concerns???

Reactions: daktari
Did you also pay extra for FSW = Full Self-Wiping?
raw

• Funny
Reactions: Kant.Ing
During my commute this morning, 2017.40 tried to slam me straight into the same concrete barrier it always does. I let it try every time, hoping the "fleet learning" thing will kick in. Its persistence suggests that maybe it actually doesn't like me very much and is doing this on purpose...

This morning it was feeling benevolent and followed the curve instead of trying to murder me! I am amazed and grateful to my robot overlords!

In all seriousness, I think this time it was because I was behind a car going unusually slowly, which gave my murderous little silicon pet ample time to come to its senses.