Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

20" Induction Wheels Now Included On Stealth Performance Y

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
He said it’s the same tire on any 20” Induction selection. They use the same one on LR or Perf....so from at least what the reps are saying there is no 20” All-Season...only summer and only the Gemini’s come with All-Season...what you originally posted

He said it’s the same tire on any 20” Induction selection. They use the same one on LR or Perf....so from at least what the reps are saying there is no 20” All-Season...only summer and only the Gemini’s come with All-Season...what you originally posted

I have MY PUP ready for pick up today. I am not sure yet if i am going to pick it up or re do the build.

the rep misinformed as many of them usually are!!!!!

If there's one thing I've learned lurking here, it is that the Tesla reps are definitely not accurate in their statements. Looks like Tesla reps haven't been trained to know it's acceptable to say, "I don't know, let me find out". They appear to be of the mindset that not knowing is a crime and it's better to make a gues than say I don't know. Some of you have mistakenly taken a misinformed person's opinion as facts.

I'd trust the manufacturer's word over any Tesla rep....

Eagle F1 Asymmetric All-Season Tires | Goodyear Tires

Direct from the GoodYear website on the Eagle F1 M+S:
"An ultra-high performance tire with superior responsiveness and expert handling in all-seasons – dry, wet and snow."

Also, the M+S on the pic of the tire posted earlier is another indicator of all season and not summer. M+S on any tire is Mud & Snow

If there's one thing I've learned lurking here, it is that the Tesla reps are definitely not accurate in their statements. Looks like Tesla reps haven't been trained to know it's acceptable to say, "I don't know, let me find out". They appear to be of the mindset that not knowing is a crime and it's better to make a gues than say I don't know. Some of you have mistakenly taken a misinformed person's opinion as facts.

"An ultra-high performance tire with superior responsiveness and expert handling in all-seasons – dry, wet and snow."

Also, the M+S on the pic of the tire posted earlier is another indicator of all season and not summer. M+S on any tire is Mud & Snow
Thank you

Like my man said, have owned both the Induction and Uberturbine, the 20's are equipped with Goodyear F1 that are M+S all-season rated...

Reactions: MrTemple
I had a VIN assigned for a MYP w/o upgrade package & Gemini wheels. I called to get the free upgrade and asked if the could keep the VIN assigned to me and just swap the tires. Not surprisingly, the answer was no and the VIN was removed from my account.

I'm getting MSM, so the black wheels are a no-brainer in my opinion, even with an added delay.

Reactions: jimmym1981