Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2015 Q1 Discussion thread for Delivery numbers, Earnings Report and Conference Call

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I love the phrase "...we will need 200 Billion packs, whether it is built by us, by other companies or by some combination of this." (Emphasis Mine) I see Giga-Factory 2, 3, 4.....in partnership with Google, Apple, FoxConn, Amazon, Oncor, State of Hawaii....etc., etc....

"Come one, come all, for the great battery Huckster - Elon Musk, has got something to sell you - Power!"

I am certain it would be an actual car. It would be an event just like the Model S and Model X showcasing a concept car.

I can also see the evening event marking the beginning of reservations, opening up the next morning to online reservations. The ticket to that reveal is going to be a hot one indeed.

The beginning of reservations and the tracking of those (staggering) numbers would really mark a solid tipping point for extreme SP growth.

Is DaveT around? Are we having a hangout tonight?

If not, then maybe FluxCap or I can host it if there is interest.
Yes please do a hangout. I learned a lot from one of those.
And please please talk about batteries for the grid (that $250/kwh). And Overseas markets... I read Tesla will sell packs to South Africa in late 2016. Africa/India seem like perfect markets for residential storage, if you are upper middle class there you just take the blackouts and shut up. So there is no competition for the product.