Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2016's getting pushed back?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey did you guys get an email when it's in transit? If so, from Tesla or your DS?

I received the email from my DS regarding the In-Transit status change.
I also got a phone call from him when the S arrived.
Here is a first picture of the S in the detailing bay... ready for delivery tomorrow... shot with my iPhone thru a glass garage door with mucho reflection....

MY S 2016-03-01.jpg
MY S 2 2015-03-01.jpg

Here is a first picture of the S in the detailing bay... ready for delivery tomorrow... shot with my iPhone thru a glass garage door with mucho reflection....

Congrats Art! I'm also set for delivery tomorrow! We have almost the same config minus the P!

So you are basically stalking your not-yet-delivered Model S? :tongue:

Congrats, I'll hopefully be there in about 3 weeks time as well.

Congrats Art! I'm also set for delivery tomorrow! We have almost the same config minus the P!

Great minds think similarly... or is it alike.... or agree... somewhat...

- - - Updated - - -

So you are basically stalking your not-yet-delivered Model S? :tongue:

Congrats, I'll hopefully be there in about 3 weeks time as well.

Ok... yes... yes I was stalking the car.... yes... Guilty as Charged...

My car entered production on Monday. On Tuesday I got an email from my DS saying that my car was being painted. This morning my DS sent me another email that read, "Your Tesla is now in General Assembly! Typically the longest stage of production, this is where they install the premium features and custom options that make up your Model S."

My car entered production on Monday. On Tuesday I got an email from my DS saying that my car was being painted. This morning my DS sent me another email that read, "Your Tesla is now in General Assembly! Typically the longest stage of production, this is where they install the premium features and custom options that make up your Model S."

Wow, your DS seems to have a lot of time at hand... I don't hear from mine unless I specifically ask, and even then it takes 2 days or more to get a reply...

Weird mine is still in production but there is an estimated delivery date of March 10-24. Didn't know it's that quick to transport from CA to NJ

Byan, I have a tentative pickup date set for the 10th. I'll let you know if that's confirmed. Maybe even the same truck for us!

- - - Updated - - -

Wow, your DS seems to have a lot of time at hand... I don't hear from mine unless I specifically ask, and even then it takes 2 days or more to get a reply...

My DS is the same. I have to follow up a lot. All the mails i get from the guy are from is his iphone. We'll see how it goes.