Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017.34 2448cfc FINALLY UPDATE MAPS!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
IMG_1796.JPG
IMG_1797.JPG
IMG_1798.JPG

• Informative
Reactions: croman
FWIW, in December of last year I received the notice shown on the left side of the image shown below and after activating it the maps changed as shown on the right side of the image.

I am currently on 8.1 (2017.32.6ca28227) and while I have not received a notice about new maps I just checked and see somewhere along the line the 2016 changed to 2017 as shown in the second image.

Attachments

• map1.jpg
    map1.jpg
    390.5 KB · Views: 187
  • map2.jpg
    map2.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 177
  • Informative
Reactions: croman
I received it this morning. Have not noticed anything yet while driving but did see an animation showing the known Easter eggs when I press the Tesla T at the top of the touchscreen.

I did not receive the previous 3 updates so this may not be new to the update I received today.
0new.jpg

Our update was installed last night. Didn't drive the car after the update but when I went to sit in it this morning the mirrors didn't retract. Mentioned this under another thread so won't elaborate. Will take it out tonight for dinner and get a better feel for these minor changes and improvements.