Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017.46 3387a54 is out

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I doubt coast to coast happens this year. Tesla got plenty of buzz on the announcements of the semi and roadster last night. This buys them time. I do expect we will see at least one functionality increase by Dec 31 though - auto lane change resulting in freeway interchange automation, GPS nav following and taking exits.

Are you still willing to get a tattoo if they fail to deliver?

Reactions: daktari
I doubt coast to coast happens this year. Tesla got plenty of buzz on the announcements of the semi and roadster last night. This buys them time. I do expect we will see at least one functionality increase by Dec 31 though - auto lane change resulting in freeway interchange automation, GPS nav following and taking exits.

I don't see it happening this year, I can't even take most exits with AP, so I doubt we are going to make the jump to exit to exit freeways without being able to reliably take exits now.

Maybe we'll see the new maps, and perhaps some better driving, but i'm not holding my breath for some major OMG moment this year.

Reactions: Swift
It's strange no one on TeslaFi has it yet... that's usually the first to 'alert' us to a new release!

And mildly interesting they are both 90's....

View attachment 260951

@Aakash5701 what model is your car?

Interesting.

I would imagine something with EAP. Maybe even the whole using all the cameras as a dashcam. I know that was mentioned on twitter and got a response from Elon.

Maybe Rain Sensor Wipers!! lol.

I had an early morning uncorking appointment for my S 75D and got this update. Slipped past me since the techs clicked past the release note pop up.

It has Easy Entry and Chill.
Finally! I've been waiting for this (easy entry) since 2013! Neither of our cars are even on .44, but it will come eventually, what's an extra month compared to 4 years. Now, how far behind are those apps and app dev kit promised by Elon back in 2013?

Minor bug fix? How are those usually numbered?
There's no change in numbering... current system is year.week <useless hashcode which we ignore :) >

Sometimes there are more than one a week, so it's then: year.week.xx <useless hashcode>

They rarely do more than one a week; the last time was when 17.42 (I drop the '20', we know what century it is!) bricked some AP 2.5 cars and they rushed out 17.42.1 in a couple of days.

More recently (new software boss?) they have been doing a release every two weeks or so, and we've been getting some features.... Easy Entry, Camper, Chill Mode, etc.

upload_2017-11-17_16-21-14.png

• Informative
Reactions: Carl and CaliMS
There's no change in numbering... current system is year.week <useless hashcode which we ignore :) >

Sometimes there are more than one a week, so it's then: year.week.xx <useless hashcode>

They rarely do more than one a week; the last time was when 17.42 (I drop the '20', we know what century it is!) bricked some AP 2.5 cars and they rushed out 17.42.1 in a couple of days.

More recently (new software boss?) they have been doing a release every two weeks or so, and we've been getting some features.... Easy Entry, Camper, Chill Mode, etc.

View attachment 260981

Could have named 42 “Brick ‘em, Danno!’

I'll be happy if this fixes the audio issues in 44... I'm getting at least 3-5 audio playback stops each way on my commute, very annoying. It'll stop playback of the song on Slacker, pause and then go to the next song. Song playback status shows it still had buffer left so it didn't drop signal to where it didn't have anything to play. This is on a Slacker Premium account with the higher bitrate setting turned on, haven't tried turning it off yet.

Reactions: Art VandeIay