Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017.50.2 3bd9f6d Is out, Easy Entry after belt unbuckle

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sooo.. is the easy entry thing working for anyone? I'm not seeing any seat/steering wheel movement after park & seatbelt unbuckle after getting 12.50.2 this morning...
You have to customize the "Easy Entry" profile the way you want it to be (steering wheel and seat position) and then save it. When you put the car in Park after being in Drive, then your normal profile switches to "Easy Entry" and those settings are delivered.

You have to customize the "Easy Entry" profile the way you want it to be (steering wheel and seat position) and then save it. When you put the car in Park after being in Drive, then your normal profile switches to "Easy Entry" and those settings are delivered.

...and then after you customize and save the Easy Entry seat & steering wheel positions, you have to select each driver's profile and check the box to enable Easy Entry for each profile.

BTW we got 50.2 pushed out this morning (...after a many months' dry spell).

Same issue...regressed to pre-4x updates. Hugs the left lines and runs on top of the lane dividers through curves. Not a funny Easter egg indeed.
Interesting,
No regression for me..46 - .48 - .50.1 -.50.2
great improvements each update
Didn’t really see any difference between 50.1 and 50.2.

Wow!
Almost 300 today.
I’ll bet it was pushed to all!
0BECE46E-6B6E-43F8-8DCD-4E45F7DEB7F9.jpeg

Charging bug for me-
If you unplug the car while charging, the IC display stays on. Open the door and close and it goes off. But 3 hours after I unplugged, the screen was still on, and I can repeat this behavior.

If you summon the same thing happens. IC stays on. Music keeps playing. Car is locked. Only unlocking and opening driver's door and closing will allow car to shut off. I kept thinking a car door was ajar but none displayed on IC.

Apologize in advance for asking the obvious question, but did you set it up in the profile menu?
No apology necessary.... because nope didn't do that.... primarily because when I went to the profiles menu, I didn't see anything new... just my existing profiles.

However... that was a quick run through at a stoplight, so I'll go look again.

Thanks for taking the time to answer what may turn out to be a very stupid question :)

Updated video. Not a great video but you get the idea.
Ho Ho Ho and Ho Ho Ho not funny.
I did notice my AP is awful again! Felt like i was going to rear end cars stopping in front of me. I don’t think AP2 will ever get better.
Merry Christmas everyone!

Would have been better if your car turned into a reindeer and the other cars were grandmas lol

This updated screwed up my East Entry setup, keep setting the seat setting to "East Entry" while driving !!!!. This is ridiculous. I had to delete the configuration all together for me get back to my configured seat setting. I am planning on recreating the "East Entr" setup and see if this issue persists. Anyone else had this problem?

The regressed behavior blows, clearly.

The turn signal jingle bells might be the nested egg, perhaps?

Maybe a reindeer will get picked up from the IC snow road and flown off by a Jurassic pterodactyl.

Hey, who said easter eggs couldn’t be fun.

Speaking of which, I hafta try the 4 pulls to see if the cowbell still works.
It is interesting as I pass the time to find the easter within the easter egg. By the way, has anyone tried activating the second easter egg by saying "not funny?" Just trying to look for a reason not to go outside right now to try this.... I am also with you @TaoJones that my software took a step back with ho ho ho.... and I just got .51 and was impressed. back and forward with jogging updates. Also my Autoparking is disabled.

@calisnow is psychic. Definitely has a feel for these things... I have to say, Elon has been so quiet about AP that it only makes sense that some big update is coming.

good day.

My name Valentin…using Tesla Model S (90D...8/2016) in Ukraine :))

yday I updated my Tesla on 2017.50.2 (3bd9f6d).

but got warning msg: "limited A/C and battery cooling" (you can see on picture)

could you pls help me with above...

Attachments

• tesla msg.jpg
    tesla msg.jpg
    266.9 KB · Views: 71