Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017 Investor Roundtable: TSLA Market Action

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ascending Triangle

10_18_triangle.JPG

I'm actually hoping it doesn't move up too quickly. IMO, if the Model 3 production isn't there yet, it is likely to get rejected again in the $380s. If the stock will just continue to consolidate here or migrate up slowly until the M3 production shows up, it will be a more powerful breakout.
Sell some calls when we get to the 380s? I am kicking myself for not doing that last go around...

Your attention please. The 360 Express Train is now leaving the station. All aboard!

Could you please elaborate on what you're seeing? I wasn't expecting the rise to start until early next week, so I'm a bit surprised at your conviction.

Sell some calls when we get to the 380s? I am kicking myself for not doing that last go around...

I wouldn't go that route as a quick rise can impact your total return pretty significantly depending on how many contracts you're looking to buy.

Last edited:
I just wouldn't be comfortable doing that with this beast. That could cause a very serious headache if the stock decided it was time to leave the launch pad. I'm just going to reduce leverage if we get that high quickly. If it keeps going up, I'll be mildly frustrated at having less leverage but I'll still be making plenty of $$$$.

Reactions: ValueAnalyst
I'm actually hoping it doesn't move up too quickly. IMO, if the Model 3 production isn't there yet, it is likely to get rejected again in the $380s. If the stock will just continue to consolidate here or migrate up slowly until the M3 production shows up, it will be a more powerful breakout.
Yeah a close near 360 might be preferable. That way tomorrow or the next day it breaks out with authority. But I won't complain if it keeps legging up today.

• Love
Reactions: everman
Status
Not open for further replies.