Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017 Investor Roundtable: TSLA Market Action

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As I've posted in the Technical Analysis thread:

Piper Jaffray technical analyst Craig Johnson was an occasional guest on my TV show. He still emails me his weekly newsletter. On Monday 2013 JAN 28 he included TSLA among a short list of stocks looking positive technically with no other details. I had not heard of the company or its cars. Throughout that week I researched Tesla and Elon. During each of the remaining four days that week I bought shares at an average of less than $38 each.

Since then Craig never once mentioned TSLA – until today. Again he has TSLA on a short list of stocks looking positive technically with no other details.

Sorry I didn’t mention this this morning, but I’ve been busy and just now started reading Craig's newsletter.

As I asked on the TA thread:D: Will he respond to a note from you with more details about his bullish TA?

As I've posted in the Technical Analysis thread:

Piper Jaffray technical analyst Craig Johnson was an occasional guest on my TV show. He still emails me his weekly newsletter. On Monday 2013 JAN 28 he included TSLA among a short list of stocks looking positive technically with no other details. I had not heard of the company or its cars. Throughout that week I researched Tesla and Elon. During each of the remaining four days that week I bought shares at an average of less than $38 each.

Since then Craig never once mentioned TSLA – until today. Again he has TSLA on a short list of stocks looking positive technically with no other details.

Sorry I didn’t mention this this morning, but I’ve been busy and just now started reading Craig's newsletter.

Unfortunately this time you have heard of Tesla and its cars so the entire pattern is broken. Thanks a lot Curt.

Poll: Are people still doubting my short squeeze call?

LIKE = Bring it on!

FUNNY = You are nuts!

DISLIKE = I want my mommy! (reserved for FUDsters)

Weekly Pulse Check: Are y'all still doubting my short squeeze call?

LIKE = Bring it on!

FUNNY = You are nuts!

Dividend poll has been postponed until further notice.

Weekly Pulse Check: Are y'all still doubting my short squeeze call?

LIKE = Bring it on!

FUNNY = You are nuts!

Dividend poll has been postponed until further notice.

There is an actual poll feature to this forum if you'd like to do one properly.

And my disagree had nothing to do with wanting my Mommy or being a FUDster. I disagree with this type of post, especially when it's being repeated and it's geared to artificially increase this forum's rating system in a positive way for yourself. While the system is flawed, you're abusing its intended purpose.

There is an actual poll feature to this forum if you'd like to do one properly.

And my disagree had nothing to do with wanting my Mommy or being a FUDster. I disagree with this type of post, especially when it's being repeated and it's geared to artificially increase this forum's rating system in a positive way for yourself. While the system is flawed, you're abusing its intended purpose.

What Krugerrand said, but, minus the bit about concluding that VA is trying to game the forum's rating system.

You can have them for $450. Cashier's check, good till midnight EST 8/15/17

*. The whole $900/share thing is getting old and taking up space *. I get you are an ultra bull and I am more of a conservative bull. Can we leave it at that on this subject? Thanks. I suspect other forum members would appreciate it ;)

You could've just said you're backpedaling ;)

But sure, I'll drop the subject so that "other forum members appreciate it."

Reactions: SpaceCash
You can have them for $450. Cashier's check, good till midnight EST 8/15/17

*. The whole $900/share thing is getting old and taking up space *. I get you are an ultra bull and I am more of a conservative bull. Can we leave it at that on this subject? Thanks. I suspect other forum members would appreciate it ;)
Said alot of people holding netflix, apple, google, etc....

• Funny
Reactions: ValueAnalyst
Anne Boleyn and I just bought Tesla MX 75 D for our LLC this weekend
Expecting delivery within next 2 weeks
Sticker price $100k but all said and done cost us $93K
Thanks to Dave T for his referral code
We expect to buy at least another 3 to 4 Tesla cars over the next 18 months

Technically I fully expect SP to stage a huge breakout within the next few days to weeks and top $400 in no time at all
Charts look absolutely superb
I'm fully loaded and extremely heavily on margin as well as calls
I fully expect short sellers to incur heavy losses over the next several days to weeks

Anne Boleyn and I just bought Tesla MX 75 D for our LLC this weekend
Expecting delivery within next 2 weeks
Sticker price $100k but all said and done cost us $93K
Thanks to Dave T for his referral code
We expect to buy at least another 3 to 4 Tesla cars over the next 18 months

Technically I fully expect SP to stage a huge breakout within the next few days to weeks and top $400 in no time at all
Charts look absolutely superb
I'm fully loaded and extremely heavily on margin as well as calls
I fully expect short sellers to incur heavy losses over the next several days to weeks

Congratulations TT007! I know you’re going to have a blast! The MX is the perfect road trip machine!

OK, @TrendTrader007, I am just going to repost this from May. I am half-heartedly congratulate you on the purchase of 75D. My full-hearted congratulations are reserved until I see you getting P100D. :D

C'mon, life is short.

Well, IMO, it is totally nuts that you are not driving P100D. Life is short. You are loosing out every day. I have my MS for almost 4 years and 75k miles, and it puts a smile on my face every time I drive it (two or three when I floor it).

Do it already!

Status
Not open for further replies.