Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017 Investor Roundtable: TSLA Market Action

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_0393.JPG
If it's close, I'm sure there will be a battle from the dark forces to keep it below that level. Already looks like the battle is here.

In honor of Elon's Monte Python tweets, here's hoping the shorts are the black knight in today's battle.

View attachment 236256
Looks lie the shorts also saw the Option Sniper post about what happens if TSLA closes above 324 today. Can someone explain why 324 is a natural point of resistance? If it is not, you're definitely seeing capping activity here now at 324.
My synopsis of Option_sniper's observations, is that there was a down channel, that TSLA dropped below during THE dump, and we are now bumping up against the underside of that downward channel. TSLA is also in the Ichimoku cloud, the bottom of which is acting as support, but hanging out here longer would lead to dropping below the cloud as the cloud is heading in an upwards direction.

Gotta thank myusername again. He/she was posting yesterday, indicating (theory only so far) the stock would go up shortly after. Thank you. That's three in a row now.

Edit: I should actually start trading based on this theory.

But do we double up if there are also new memberships by misspelled Ayn Rand characters?

But do we double up if there are also new memberships by misspelled Ayn Rand characters?

Sometimes bears wonder off and come into territory they don't belong. We know we're not supposed to feed the bears, but we do it anyway. They look so adorable, but they are wild animals. Even I am guilty of feeding them. But with each encounter, I actually learn something. It only makes me better prepared for the next bear encounter.

Is it just me, or are the after hours prices a little weird tonight? I see it jumping around by almost 1.5%.

There's typically one late posting in after-hours trading that reflects a price from earlier in the day, and I think we saw two late postings today, which is a bit out of the norm. I don't think that anyone would be willing to sell a 322 or 323 in after-hours trading at the present time.

Edit: Make that 3 late postings. That is quite unusual. The stock keeps popping back to the 328+ range, though.

Last edited:
Sometimes bears wonder off and come into territory they don't belong. We know we're not supposed to feed the bears, but we do it anyway. They look so adorable, but they are wild animals. Even I am guilty of feeding them. But with each encounter, I actually learn something. It only makes me better prepared for the next bear encounter.
ivak-Bear-Trap.png

Status
Not open for further replies.