Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017 VIN Model X Order and Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The sheet is great. Can you add a column for actual Estimated Delivery Day, so we can more closely track the timing.
My DS suggested I apply for loan around Nov 15th for Dec 15th delivery (loan application only good for 30 days).

Thanks again!

Great Spreadsheet. I just added my info to the July/Aug/Sept tab. I'm the only one on that tab so far. I'm interested to see if there are others with similar timing. Order confirmed on 9/16/2017. Notice that production has been scheduled and VIN assigned a few weeks later, with late Nov/Dec delivery date forecast. A few weeks later, the forecast delivery date slipped to late Dec/ January. In mid-Oct, I contacted the DS who checked and advised the vehicle is scheduled to be produced the week of Nov 13 and should be in St Louis for delivery before Christmas.

Still haven't received any info about the VIN. But my agent said that my car will be under production this Dec 18. And then cross the Atlantic. Where are you from?

Mine still says feb/march.

Almost your neighbour (Finland). I had a VIN long ago (70xxx) and cars with these VINs have been delivered already. According to DS this one is not even scheduled for building yet, so if you have an actual build date you are probably ahead of us. Mytesla says delivery in February, but seriously doubt it.

Oh well, have to hope the Tesla Semi announcement comes up with some update making the wait worthwhile. You never know.