Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
well so far since i got the 28.1 update earlier i can say its been more consistent because i had the same issue with the 26 update. I was about 50% success. So far on 28.1 the 5 times i have went to my car today it unlocked every time, but you know mileage and depending on phone type this may very. Im running iPhone X on iOS 12 beta 6.

That's really interesting. I'm also on an iPhone X w/ iOS 12 and I've only ever had one phone key failure in 2.5 months of ownership.

I got this update this morning and scheduled the install after arriving at work. My first update since getting the car back in June with 21.9.

Weak LTE signal in my garage, looking forward to WiFi support, hopefully that will mean more regular updates.

I finally got 28.1 this morning. I had been on 21.9 for a very long time. Is there anyone left on 21.9 or can I turn off the lights?
I also just got updated from 21.9 to 28.1... I think since I am in Canada I heard that they have to change the way the Summon feature worked for safety regulations so I think they just blocked the whole update until they resolved it. Haven't checked it out yet, but hoping we got the previous features as well!