Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah, I'm in the middle of a Florida swamp, just came back from watching the Falcon Heavy launch, accumulated more mosquito bites tonight than in my entire life before. There is barely cellphone reception out here. But when I got back the update was waiting for me. (Model 3 LR RWD) Must be something really important.

I've yet to get an OTA update on my M3 Performance, I've had to take it to the dealer each time to have them trigger it. Any ideas as to why? I'm on 2019.20.2.1 and have Advanced selected for updates. I really hope they introduce a pull mechanism for updates at some point.

Reactions: latimerluis
I've yet to get an OTA update on my M3 Performance, I've had to take it to the dealer each time to have them trigger it. Any ideas as to why? I'm on 2019.20.2.1 and have Advanced selected for updates. I really hope they introduce a pull mechanism for updates at some point.

Do you connect the car to wifi? LTE updates are always very slow and lag behind by 2-4 months.

There is a large 2019.20.x in the Model S forum that has all the versions along the way. In the past that has been the ‘central’ forum but with the additional of all the 3 owners, it’s messier. There is no central place that is usable to discuss firmware since everyone looks in their home forum and posts there. :D

4.2 seems to be replacing 4.1 immediately on those cars, already over 300 Tuesday on TeslaFi.

Reactions: SCW-Greg