Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As I understand it, I’d have to pay the full amount on 40k, as I’m not leasing.

Curious what will happen - I’d already mentioned need for timings by calling up so maybe eg Brooklands will have the leeway...

It would be pro rata so you would pay a bit of BIK at the old 16% rate but only for a little while, as I imagine the car would of come in mid/late March. But if that’s what you were trying to avoid then yes wait til April

... following up on previous post around the scale of what 10000 vehicles to be delivered through only 16 UK delivery locations means

On average each delivery centre will hand over 15 Model 3’s every day for the next 42 days solid, assuming they have to get through the whole lot by quarter-end. That’s with no sleeps in between.

Not sure that has ever happened before for any single model of vehicle in this country. Borderline insanity o_O

Reactions: CP30
... following up on previous post around the scale of what 10000 vehicles to be delivered through only 16 UK delivery locations means

On average each delivery centre will hand over 15 Model 3’s every day for the next 42 days solid, assuming they have to get through the whole lot by quarter-end. That’s with no sleeps in between.

Not sure that has ever happened before for any single model of vehicle in this country. Borderline insanity o_O

When calling around before Christmas in an attempt to get a test drive, I was told they’d be pushing 100 per day at that point. I guess there’ll be some ebbs and flows in each centre, but it is absolutely crazy to think of what they’ll be doing!

Do many manufacturers stick to trying to deliver by the end of a quarter, or is that a somewhat unique trait?

Status
Not open for further replies.