Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe so - that's what I saw, then have been sat with:

_____
Next Steps
We are drafting up your contract and will contact you when you can make your final payment.
_____

For the last month..........trying to limit my browser refresh (for VIN) to a few times per day.
Mine still says that, but I paid my final invoice a fortnight ago and I pick the car up tomorrow!

Reactions: RjbT3
I'm just delighted I've got another tick! How long were you sat at that status for?
Since about the end of May.

First change for me was an M3 VIN in the source code. I then got a delivery window of one week, then a few days later a final invoice appeared on my account, with a different scheduled delivery date!

I paid after getting the final invoice, then got a delivery appointment for tomorrow, which is a few days earlier than my original delivery window, and different to my final invoice :rolleyes:

Over the next few weeks I expect things should settle down a lot, and as long as you’ve not ordered a tow bar or 19” wheels you’ll have your car before you know it ;)

Progress today ... I've gone from the website displaying technical error for the past week and one tick to 3 ticks today and a drawing up contract update. Next stop a VIN gets allocated I guess?

I hope you have some luck but I ordered 15 days ago and I had that visible as soon as the driving license was uploaded etc. I don't think they have any logic behind it other than Teslalogic o_O

It’s all on the spreadsheet :)

SR+, collecting Leeds, ordered last month.

While we are mentioning the spreadsheet - does anyone know if the invoice numbers are UK specific? The reason I ask, is looking at the sheet it would appear that there are 1000 orders a month coming in......which would be 20% of the 'regular' shipping capacity (and yes, I know there are four coming next month! Yehay!).....

You get an invoice every time there's a pricing change, and a final invoice to pay.

So for the invoice numbers you want to at least half them to get ballpark sales numbers, and even then you could be way off. It's no longer possible to get an accurate picture of sales from them.

You get an invoice every time there's a pricing change, and a final invoice to pay.

So for the invoice numbers you want to at least half them to get ballpark sales numbers, and even then you could be way off. It's no longer possible to get an accurate picture of sales from them.

Ah - great, thanks for the clarification. It seemed high, but just as a guide it does give me an idea of where I am in the queue. Which is not a very British queue to be fair......far too disorderly, not enough communication, and queue jumping too :) Hoping to appear on the spreadsheet myself soon!

I ordered mine 3 days after you 78xx on my invoice....so fingers crossed may hear something....

Reactions: RjbT3 and westrow3
Hello,

TMC Forum UK Tesla Model 3 Orders Shared

I was bored enough today (until the Cricket got interesting) to make this summary sheet.

It's a summary of the UK Model 3 orders by users on this forum (The UK and Ireland threads). It is obviously incomplete and I've only been through two of the threads so far to populate it. I will keep going in my spare time.

Some of us may find it an interesting reference between discussions on here. The sample is way too small to be able to draw any proper conclusions, but as many of us seem to want to compare order progress, I thought it might be worth sharing.

Take a look, you might find yourself featured on the sheet.

Feel free to add a comment below with any additions or corrections you may want to make to fill in the many gaps.

Morning,

Received Mine yesterday 22/08 (the colour order and actual is Blue). (notes - Slight misalignment on doors and boot and lumbar driver seat not functioning - going back to SC next week).

• Informative
Reactions: RjbT3 and Fullerene
Just to update: Took delivery of my M3P+ on 21 August. The car is even better than I had hoped. Was away on holiday for when the initial delivery date was set and notified to me. I decided to pay in full and hope they would hold the car for me for the 10 days until we returned. Paid first and then let them know the collection date wouldn't work. They were happy to offer me a collection in the afternoon the day we returned to the UK.

I did ask before collection if they would supply a set of plates with my registration number held on retention, understanding that due to the delivery mayhem they are unable to do custom registrations. They were more than happy to make up the extra set of plates and give them to me at collection.

All is good.

Reactions: RjbT3
Pushed back again to Wednesday.

WTF is going on a Tesla. That's two confirmed delivery dates they haven't been able to meet. I've already paid for insurance.. I took the week off based on the original Monday date, so that's half the week gone already and plenty of scope for them to push it back still further.

Just got this from Tesla via text, doesn't fill me with hope that my order is going to be fulfilled in September as promised - especially since the Glovis Courage has already left port. Although anecdotally it seems that many get their estimated delivery/VIN around the time they go through the Panama Canal. Fingers crossed.

Anyone else had one of these recently?
ttext.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: Gordon99
Status
Not open for further replies.