Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
With some of the negative posts being posted, I thought I would share my friends positive experience. Everything spot on with the pick up (Stockport) and the car is now in for it's ceramic coatings. No paint defects and panel alignment is good.

IMG_0916.jpeg IMG_0926.jpeg

Reactions: bapodra and phil4
I now have my VIN, and due to collect on Tuesday at 10am from Birminghan st andrews... I've seen threads on here about how to read your VIN and that XXX vin is from this batch and XXX vin is from that batch.. (i cant find these threads now, after searching for an hour) Can any give a helping hand?

thanks

I've still got the broken car's VIN assigned.

They have requested the part needed.

Nobody knows how long it will take <- this is the bit that I can hardly believe!

I have been offered the opportunity to pay more for a more expensive inventory model and take it instead from wherever it is located.

How's it going with your order @Nvg123 ?
I am so sorry to hear that. The unknown wait is crazy.. I mean you are a paying customer.. this isn’t charity..Paying 50k and being treated like you are buying a Razor at tesco.. even they would deal with things better..

I guess it’s too late to think about the EQC.. Our minds are set on this .

I have been promised delivery tomorrow with no information or texts yettttt.. my whole experience has been soured by this unpredictability..

the God complex with which Tesla works is mind boggling! Just be happy that you have a Tesla.. don’t expect anything else.., imperfects doors handles paint job.. etcetc and that’s why I feel the Germans will ultimately beat them.

Tesla are first, which means if you want one of their products you'll have to put up with them or wait. The german manufacturers will be along shortly; after all there are only 9 years left before the end of diesel and petrol models. They'll all be Tesla's direct competitors.

Good luck with your delivery tomorrow. I've received an email for delivery next Tuesday but I've also been told to ignore emails with delivery dates as these are likely system generated and won't be honoured.

I now have my VIN, and due to collect on Tuesday at 10am from Birminghan st andrews... I've seen threads on here about how to read your VIN and that XXX vin is from this batch and XXX vin is from that batch.. (i cant find these threads now, after searching for an hour) Can any give a helping hand?

thanks

There is a Chrome extension, I think it's called VIN finder or similar.

You can check the HTML source of the account page and search for "5YJ", that's what all the VIN numbers start with.

There is a Chrome extension, I think it's called VIN finder or similar.

You can check the HTML source of the account page and search for "5YJ", that's what all the VIN numbers start with.
Sorry don't think I explained my self very well.. I have the VIN. I called Tesla and got that .. I'm wondering about the batch.. I've seen people say that part of their vin is 77xxxxx and this batch was manufactured in 2019 etc, I was just wondering where the vin I have falls in to re: manfactured date.
Thanks

Just phone Tesla deliveries and ask if you are desperate to know the “born on” date. When I got my reg and enquired about USB-C/Wireless, the delivery person volunteered the date from factory for mine so they do have this info.

You might get told they can’t tell you - just phone back a day later and you’ll get someone different who will.

Status
Not open for further replies.