Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ffs, got the email - link broken. Happy to sad very quickly!

Called, she said loads of people have called and they are all from the same Chelmsford collection location, so taking down order numbers and will get back in touch....

Sigh!

Hi fellow Chelmsford pick-up guys I got email with the dodgy link also, I too spoke to the girl who took my details, and said it would be resent! What a fiasco how to really p*** off your customers, considering the amount of money their customers are spending, you’d think they would be more apologetic,

I'm joining the party! :) Just got e-mail followed by text, to pick up from Stockport 16th Dec
Presuming that's Glovis Crystal rather than Grand Aurora but it hasn't gone through the canal yet.
Who knows/? Who cares now I have a date.
Just need a reg for insurance
I got my text just before Aurora went through the canal, so likely you're on Crystal. It's fun to watch your car (inside the ship) go through the canal.

Midnight silver / white LR+, 19". Zeems ro be a 2021 MY, according to the VIN. Ordered 3/9, collection @ Edinburgh scheduled for 11th Dec, the day the current covid restrictions end (to be replaced by... something worse?). Not sure yet how I'm going to travel there from Glasgow...

A question, if I may. I got the instructions in my Tesla account around how to pay the down-payment. It said to use wire transfer to Tesla, I presumed in the States. My bank's online system supports international payments but uses different terminology to Tesla, so i was a bit unclear. Spoke to Tesla Edinburgh who told me I can just do a standard UaK Fster Payments service to the sort code and account number specified in the Tesla account, as the recipient is actually Citibank in the UK. The wording in the Tesla account is a copy/paste from 5he American version. Can anyone confirm that this works OK?

Thanks!

Midnight silver / white LR+, 19". Zeems ro be a 2021 MY, according to the VIN. Ordered 3/9, collection @ Edinburgh scheduled for 11th Dec, the day the current covid restrictions end (to be replaced by... something worse?). Not sure yet how I'm going to travel there from Glasgow...

A question, if I may. I got the instructions in my Tesla account around how to pay the down-payment. It said to use wire transfer to Tesla, I presumed in the States. My bank's online system supports international payments but uses different terminology to Tesla, so i was a bit unclear. Spoke to Tesla Edinburgh who told me I can just do a standard UaK Fster Payments service to the sort code and account number specified in the Tesla account, as the recipient is actually Citibank in the UK. The wording in the Tesla account is a copy/paste from 5he American version. Can anyone confirm that this works OK?

Thanks!
It is a normal UK Bank transfer to a UK bank account.

I have set up the Tesla bank account as a payee in my own bank account, and then sent £1 to Tesla just to check it works. The £1 appeared as a credit in my Tesla account the following day.

Reactions: nrps1
+1 for Chelmsford with a broken email link. I think they have sent the emails too early; the GLOVIS CRYSTAL has not yet reached the Panama Canal, which seems to be the usual trigger point.

I managed to get a call through this afternoon (main line was permanently engaged) about the line in the email which requires me to select my preferred delivery date within one day of receiving the email. Was told that the car will not be re-allocated but I may miss the earlier slots.

Status
Not open for further replies.