Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And there are four cameras we should see, right? I see Front, rear (central), left (rear facing) and right (rear facing).

Yes. On HW2 onward vehicles, us mere mortals only currently get to see the video output from these 4 cameras.

There are a further 5 cameras that we do not see - Internal/cabin, front wide, front long range, and 2 x B pillar (between doors) left and right.

Reactions: DenkiJidousha
Anyone experiencing slow supercharging? There are now LR’s with a Panasonic battery and with LG battery.... seems Tesla is testing in the market the stability of the LG battery before they allow for faster charging. Will be interesting to find out whether you have the known Panasonic or the new LG battery.

Within the space of 24hrs I get told,
A) all cars being delivered in 2020 are already here (I think unlikely) :eek:
B) my car is still in San Francisco but will be shipped and arrive end December (I think impossible) :mad:
C) first text from Tesla asking for delivery address for 31st December (I think hopeful) :D

perhaps I should stop thinking, chill a little and enjoy what little Christmas we have first ;)

Just had the phone call to collect my M3 LR tomorrow.

They've mentioned that there should be some finance to complete on the Tesla account, which isn't there as yet. Does anyone have any experience of when this is likely to turn up?

Anyone experiencing slow supercharging? There are now LR’s with a Panasonic battery and with LG battery.... seems Tesla is testing in the market the stability of the LG battery before they allow for faster charging. Will be interesting to find out whether you have the known Panasonic or the new LG battery.
I plugged my brand new one straight into the super chargers at Birmingham (so 50m driving). Managed to charge about 2 miles worth in 10 mins, but car was also having fits about Incompatible Vehicle Modification Detected and Power Reduced, but it also needed a software update, and I'd just turned on Acceleration Boost, so no idea what was going on... no superchargers near me so will be next year before I see if it was just a fluke.

I plugged my brand new one straight into the super chargers at Birmingham (so 50m driving). Managed to charge about 2 miles worth in 10 mins, but car was also having fits about Incompatible Vehicle Modification Detected and Power Reduced, but it also needed a software update, and I'd just turned on Acceleration Boost, so no idea what was going on... no superchargers near me so will be next year before I see if it was just a fluke.
Do you know whether you have the Panasonic or LG battery? The Dutch DVSA classified the Panasonic one as E3D and the LG one as E5D. Anything visible in the documents you received?

I haven't got the car yet. The Dutch DVSA lists the type in the public registration for my car's license plate.
Ahh. Don’t think the GB DVLA gives that info. I realised the API is no good for codes. Saw a post about turning the front wheels and taking a picture of the label on the front of the battery. There’s also another angle about the new battery being denser and therefore heavier.

Status
Not open for further replies.