Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm quoting myself, time to stop hitting refresh on the vin for a bit...

Quick export of data, this is what I was after:

View attachment 439193

Apart from early adopter s in first few weeks - there's a nice uplift End of June / Start of July - answers on a postcard to the usual forum...
Hi, @Fullerene looks interesting. @-DB- is the expert here and is kindly looking after all charts and pivot tables. Please remember though, that our dataset is very small so some trends may be misleading. It's really just a summary of orders and comments from some members on this forum. Fun to see though and provides some context.

Reactions: Fullerene
Car: LRAWD
Colour: Blue
Interior: White
Wheels: 19" Sports

Had a phone call from Tesla 26th May to confirm trade in and finance deal, said I may have car by mid June. Heard absolutely nothing since?
This is dragging on now.
I agree!
Yours is a really interesting one for me. Almost the identical combo of options right down to the collection point, just without the reservation (which counts for nothing b the way). I heard absolutely nothing since the initial few checks, until today.

Reg 2/4/16; Ord 1/5/19; LR AWD White + White Premium; 18" Aeor; FSD
Today told probable delivery 10-17 September. Hurrah!
At the risk of opening a topic that has already been dealt with:
The specification for Premium Interior for the Model 3 that I ordered is not the same as what is offered now. There are two changes.
1. The specification for Premium Interior that I ordered included Location Aware Automatic Garage Door Opener, which is no longer included
2. Premium Connectivity is now limited to one year only, whereas there was no such limit mentioned in what I ordered.
Will I and others who ordered early in May receive what was then specified, or will we receive what is now offered? Can anyone who ordered when we did and has already taken possession of their car tell us?
If not, did they try to enforce what they thought they had ordered?

The specification for Premium Interior for the Model 3 that I ordered is not the same as what is offered now. There are two changes.
1. The specification for Premium Interior that I ordered included Location Aware Automatic Garage Door Opener, which is no longer included
2. Premium Connectivity is now limited to one year only, whereas there was no such limit mentioned in what I ordered.
Will I and others who ordered early in May receive what was then specified, or will we receive what is now offered? Can anyone who ordered when we did and has already taken possession of their car tell us?
Thanks @GHR1 that is really helpful. It's worthy of another thread if it hasn't got one already. I noticed that but only subconsciously. When hearing about point 2, I had in the back of my mind that it wasn't mentioned when I ordered. Point 1 doesn't concern me. Do you have any screenshots to back it up?

Reg 2/4/16; Ord 1/5/19; LR AWD White + White Premium; 18" Aeor; FSD
Today told probable delivery 10-17 September. Hurrah!

I was told that premium connectivity would only be 1 year at the showroom, pretty sure it was known

Got my text and email at 17.11 today (still to the wrong number and address and first email had a blank delivery date). Collection 13.30 on 13 Aug. Good job I'm not superstitious with all those 13s.

For reference, VIN appeared in source 16 Jul, Final Invoice appeared 5 Aug.

• Informative
Reactions: RjbT3
I agree!
Yours is a really interesting one for me. Almost the identical combo of options right down to the collection point, just without the reservation (which counts for nothing b the way). I heard absolutely nothing since the initial few checks, until today.
I just hope I have my car by the end of October so we have it for our holidays although I am beginning to have my doubts. I just don't understand with all these ships carrying 1,000s cars to the UK over the next few months and I've heard nothing even with such an early order. I can't see a Blue LRAWD with white interior and 19" wheels being a rare build?

I just hope I have my car by the end of October so we have it for our holidays although I am beginning to have my doubts. I just don't understand with all these ships carrying 1,000s cars to the UK over the next few months and I've heard nothing even with such an early order. I can't see a Blue LRAWD with white interior and 19" wheels being a rare build?

19" wheels is a killer for delivery apparently as they didn't make that many.

Status
Not open for further replies.