Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there,
Interested to see that you removed FSD from your order.
How did you do that? Did you speak to Tesla or do it online?
I’m thinking of doing the same....I’ve just had too much time to think about it since ordering in May and it looks less and less value for money

Thanks
Easy peasy. Just send [email protected] an email and their confirmed order updated 48 hours later. Only time will tell if it is VFM but if it is that good, I'll get it when I trade-in for a MY.

Reactions: Roy W.
I have just received the delivery email for 15 Aug. This despite me advising them that I would be out of the country 13-25 Aug and having a delivery window of 26 Aug - 2 Sep. Looks like some lucky person is going to jump the queue and I am getting knocked back.

Interesting, I have the exact same car, I'm a day 0 reservation holder and 1st May order. Only difference is I chose Dartford rather than Heathrow. I'm still waiting for a delivery window. Definitely seems to be lucky dip with Tesla deliveries. I'm sure my time will come :)

Just by way of update, I now have a final invoice with VIN.
It's PCP so presumably I just make a bank transfer to Tesla for the remainder of the deposit.......

I emailed Tesla late last night and asked them as to how I go about paying the remaining part of the deposit.

They sent me across payment instructions this morning and asked me if I was still good to make a delivery slot this Friday - they even offered some flexibility around the pickup time knowing I was travelling a fair distance to pick the car up.

I recommend you send them an email and quote your order reference and also your VIN number in the subject bar of the email.

I emailed Tesla late last night and asked them as to how I go about paying the remaining part of the deposit.

They sent me across payment instructions this morning and asked me if I was still good to make a delivery slot this Friday - they even offered some flexibility around the pickup time knowing I was travelling a fair distance to pick the car up.

I recommend you send them an email and quote your order reference and also your VIN number in the subject bar of the email.
Great, thanks!

Were the instructions to send the ballance to:
Sort code: 18-50-08 Account: 175598600
?

Hi, I know i'm late to the game, been lurking for a while but I thought I would post my vital statistics....

Reservation: Dec 22 2017
Purchase: May 7th 2019 (invoice number around ~2950)
Current step: Awaiting final invoice and delivery estimate
Finance: Yes
VIN no. Yes
Delivery centre: Heathrow
Trade in: Yes

Config
  • Model 3 Standard Range+
  • Multi-Coat Red
  • 19’’ Sport Wheels
  • All Black Premium Interior
  • Autopilot

Anything else you need let me know.