Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're doing an amazing job with it, probably the best source of information on how order/allocation works outside of Tesla's own internal systems - which we can assume are based on post-it notes, magic 8 balls and divining rods.

Thanks for the encouragement. It's nice to know fellow members still find it useful in some way. Hopefully, Tesla will pull their communication socks up one day!

Question on the booking number (last 5 digits of invoice number) - is this specific to UK, EMEA, RHD, globally?

UK we think.

I just had confirmation for 13th pm there!

I've been extremely lucky as ordered on the 16th Aug.

That is lucky!

Thanks for the encouragement. It's nice to know fellow members still find it useful in some way. Hopefully, Tesla will pull their communication socks up one day!
It's no doubt a small beacon of communicative light, you had a 1000 miles from me anyway!

I entered my details originally via the Google form, but it didn't email a link to update?

It's no doubt a small beacon of communicative light, you had a 1000 miles from me anyway!

I entered my details originally via the Google form, but it didn't email a link to update?
Did you?!! Brilliant, thanks! That's amazing. I'll let you know if the referral works!

Your order details came through to the spreadsheet via the form ok. Not sure what link you are referring to though?

Which lease company are you using by the way? Looks like you're just over a month from order to delivery?

Did you?!! Brilliant, thanks! That's amazing. I'll let you know if the referral works!

Your order details came through to the spreadsheet via the form ok. Not sure what link you are referring to though?

Which lease company are you using by the way? Looks like you're just over a month from order to delivery?
Oh, no probs! Yes, hopefully is showing for you - my name is Dan.

I think I saw you say somewhere people could edit their response, I know it's an option you can select in Google forms - so I meant the link that lets you edit your submission!

I ordered with Frontier, and they go through Leaseplan. Yes, basically a month, which is amazing and makes me feel a bit dirty considering how long many are waiting...

Oh, no probs! Yes, hopefully is showing for you - my name is Dan.

I think I saw you say somewhere people could edit their response, I know it's an option you can select in Google forms - so I meant the link that lets you edit your submission!

I ordered with Frontier, and they go through Leaseplan. Yes, basically a month, which is amazing and makes me feel a bit dirty considering how long many are waiting...
Yeah, thanks Dan, I see your referral is showing as pending!

I do see updates that come through from the form. The cells are marked with the comment "Responder updated this value" but sadly not the date the update was made, so it's tricky to keep on top of the updates. I'm trying to figure out a way for users to update their own records without the need for me to intervene. Currently, members posts on this thread are the easiest to keep on top of.

No need to feel guilty at all! I reserved in April 2016, ordered back in May and it looks like we will receive each other's free 1000 miles of supercharging before I get my car! Whilst I get irritated with Tesla pretty much ignoring their own £1000 reservation system, I never get annoyed hearing how delighted people are about getting their Model 3, even when they haven't had to wait long. I thought I would, but I don't.

Reactions: navt and -DB-
So, I've just had an email saying I need to review my invoice and pay it. The only invoice I have is one which has been showing for weeks now, will I get a revised invoice or is this the one I need to review? It states 30th September delivery, does this email mean it's likely to be correct or should I not get excited yet? :D

So, I've just had an email saying I need to review my invoice and pay it. The only invoice I have is one which has been showing for weeks now, will I get a revised invoice or is this the one I need to review? It states 30th September delivery, does this email mean it's likely to be correct or should I not get excited yet? :D

I got that email and then 6 hours late got the delivery email and text with a slot... good luck :)

Reactions: m3gt2
Love this spreadsheet - for the geeks who want to know, here is the average Order to Delivery time by model and SC. Sadly the statistical set is a little low at 51, but in reality it's a 90 day wait.

My anxiety levels can fall a little now, given I'm around half way there.

Although I am 44 days into my SR+ wait for Heathrow - which gives me another 23 to go.

Avg Days.PNG

Reactions: RjbT3 and -DB-
Love this spreadsheet - for the geeks who want to know, here is the average Order to Delivery time by model and SC. Sadly the statistical set is a little low at 51, but in reality it's a 90 day wait.

My anxiety levels can fall a little now, given I'm around half way there.

Although I am 44 days into my SR+ wait for Heathrow - which gives me another 23 to go.

View attachment 450685
Looking at mid November if the stats stay accurate but I suspect those numbers will drop in the next 4-6 weeks

Reactions: RjbT3 and ME_UK
Status
Not open for further replies.