Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have probably two invoices but you get a FINAL invoice telling you how much to pay and when. Mine appeared with a text message on my phone 5 days before collection.
Have Energy Saving Trust (Scottish Gov) loan, which apparently pays out within 10 to 15 working days of them receiving the final invoice.
If Tesla leave it until the week before, the money won't be in the account to pay for the car.
Edinburgh SC will know that - EST loan is a no-brainer in Scotland for the first £35,000 towards the car.

I am leasing through Leaseplan and the only thing I see in the source is the RN. No delivery location , nothing else at all.

Am I right in thinking I should at least see a null value for a vin, because I am getting nothing whatsoever.

You should have a null value for your VIN, at least I did until it finally got populated last week. It was only after getting a vin did see the delivery location. Not sure when you ordered, but mine was placed on 16th July so it took just under 3 months for it to appear. No indication still of when it will be delivered but really could do with it before the end of the month when my current lease runs out.

Judging by the dates others are reporting here I guess more realistic will be mid November...which will have been 4 months after ordering.

You should have a null value for your VIN, at least I did until it finally got populated last week. It was only after getting a vin did see the delivery location. Not sure when you ordered, but mine was placed on 16th July so it took just under 3 months for it to appear. No indication still of when it will be delivered but really could do with it before the end of the month when my current lease runs out.

Judging by the dates others are reporting here I guess more realistic will be mid November...which will have been 4 months after ordering.

Definitely no vin field in the SC . Ordered September 10th. Maybe it’s changed now so the new JSONs only contain vins when allocated though that would be an odd thing to do.

What code are you looking at. If you do a search for "vin" (include the quotes) only in product-finalize you should see around 8-10 references to 'vin', mostly field names or placeholders. Only one of these will populate though.

I am looking at the source for the ‘manage’ page in my account. There are no vin references at all.

The Chrome extension has never worked either ( won’t even tell me I have no vin assigned ). I expect the reason is it cannot find the reference field and therefore believes I am not on the correct page.

That page is made up of many files/documents. Only the product-finalize one (forget its exact name) will have the info you need.

Its browser dependent, but go to the manage page and view the source (often ctrl-U). That should bring up a debug area with the list of files and you will see the product-finalize file. Search just that file for the vin - 5yj3 - it *may* be what you are after, but it may not. Alternatively search for "vin" including the double quotes. You should see 8-10 matches for "vin" - look at each one and see if there is a vin attached. Some of the references are irrelevant fields, one is not - the field immediately before "insuredVIN"

That page is made up of many files/documents. Only the product-finalize one (forget its exact name) will have the info you need.

Its browser dependent, but go to the manage page and view the source (often ctrl-U). That should bring up a debug area with the list of files and you will see the product-finalize file. Search just that file for the vin - 5yj3 - it *may* be what you are after, but it may not. Alternatively search for "vin" including the double quotes. You should see 8-10 matches for "vin" - look at each one and see if there is a vin attached. Some of the references are irrelevant fields, one is not - the field immediately before "insuredVIN"

Thanks. I’m a software developer by occupation so am familiar with everything. There is no vin.

Reactions: Chronic
Status
Not open for further replies.