Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's the end of the Tesla financial year at the end of December. I think they are pushing all Long Range and Performance cars into that month to increase their numbers. I also suspect they'll bring forward a lot of the January cars into December to improve their numbers. I bought my Model S three years ago and it was a similar story.

It's the end of the Tesla financial year at the end of December. I think they are pushing all Long Range and Performance cars into that month to increase their numbers. I also suspect they'll bring forward a lot of the January cars into December to improve their numbers. I bought my Model S three years ago and it was a similar story.

Agree, the issue though seems to be getting them across from Zee to the UK.

i've just shifted over to an inventory order, they took all my details, they said to leave it with them to transfer the deposit and trade in car, currently i see 2 cars in my login, does anyone who has done this know how long it would take to reflect the change at all?

couldnt resist switching to a performance version ;-)

thanks

Last edited:
First post here.
Ordered via a salary sacrifice scheme on 2nd of September. Booked in for Friday 29th at Heathrow to collect my Model 3 standard plus in white. Glad I dithered on specing white, as it's now the free colour.
The white is actually great. I was expecting it to be kind cheap looking as it's the free colour, but it's the nicest white i've had on a car (both previous 2 cars were white too). It has a kind of sparkly candy look too it. Personally think the Model 3 looks best in White, Red or Blue.

The people at Birmingham seem great, but the facilities are terrible. It’s clearly a temporary handover garage (but been going for a while) without the proper charging infrastructure in place to charge cars when it’s busy ! The guy was trying to charge it off the 3pin !!

On a side note.... the car is AWESOME !

Reactions: DanTW_GB
The people at Birmingham seem great, but the facilities are terrible. It’s clearly a temporary handover garage (but been going for a while) without the proper charging infrastructure in place to charge cars when it’s busy ! The guy was trying to charge it off the 3pin !!

On a side note.... the car is AWESOME !

hi Ant! Been following your posts - any chance you could post a pic of your car with the grey alloys? Thanks pal!

+1 on this please!
F372C896-8F00-48D5-8A89-7679CD782D78.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.