Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a hidden VIN so called them up. Confirmed the car is on the ship, expected at the shop for collection mid-Feb to the beginning of March; so the same I have been told before. So to their credit the story hasn’t changed and what I was told a few weeks ago is the same thing I am being told now. I suspect when it lands in the UK and their figure out the logistics to get them to the different locations around the UK they will be able to confirm. Just need to be patient... not my strong suit.

Running out of M3 videos I can watch on YouTube. I’ll need to hunt a bit more to get my irrational fix.

I have a hidden VIN so called them up. Confirmed the car is on the ship, expected at the shop for collection mid-Feb to the beginning of March; so the same I have been told before. So to their credit the story hasn’t changed and what I was told a few weeks ago is the same thing I am being told now. I suspect when it lands in the UK and their figure out the logistics to get them to the different locations around the UK they will be able to confirm. Just need to be patient... not my strong suit.

Running out of M3 videos I can watch on YouTube. I’ll need to hunt a bit more to get my irrational fix.

same here

Reactions: menzic
Hi been watching this post for a week after waiting since november for a M3 performance in red. Still waiting no VIN neither hidden or on show. All seem to be White or Blue coming through.

Is anyone waiting for a red SR+? Hoping to get as 20 plate, but the way it's going will be 29 plate. Never been so disappointed in customer service.

Just got the text below from Tesla, Bristol wasn't an option for delivery when I placed the order.

I've replied yes as, where I live, when the time comes the journey there and back should be a bit more enjoyable than M25 round to Dartford.

Screenshot 2020-01-29 at 09.50.46.png

Reactions: OfficialMark_H
Mine is an M3P ordered about two weeks ago as well (Blue/White) - when I spoke to Tesla this morning they said I didn't have a VIN but should expect delivery early March.

Like you, not holding my breath though...
I have a hidden VIN but not been able to get through to confirm if I have an officially assigned vehicle yet. I ordered M3P White/White 2 weeks ago too.
Are you collecting from Stockport?

Evening all

so lease company have finally sorted something out and I believe my order has at last been place for a M3P. The reason I’m saying this is because I received an email link from them asking to set my account up. I’ve done this but there isn’t my car showing or any reservation number etc, just my account details. My question is, is this normal or should my car and reservation be showing?
Any advice gratefully received

Status
Not open for further replies.