Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had an email from my SC asking if i'd like to book a test drive, replied telling them i'd already had one and did they have an update on my order - received this

I can see you order has been matched to a car, so I can expect we will be getting in touch with you in the next few weeks and will be looking to get it delivered at the end of the month/early March!

I think they're just guessing, i didn't tell them i'd had the vin for 2 weeks

Got a good price to sell on my Zoe yesterday so it'll be going in a couple of weeks. Sadly will have to hire a small ICE to keep me on the road until SR+ arrives. I'll have to go to a petrol station now - not sure I know what to do!!
if don't know: go to a petrol station 5 minutes before and take a look to others:)
I will sell my leaf one week, or couple days before delivery date. what I gain with sell to private I will spend with hire car... better I will keep my EV.:D

• Funny
Reactions: rEV gadget
if don't know: go to a petrol station 5 minutes before and take a look to others:)
I will sell my leaf one week, or couple days before delivery date. what I gain with sell to private I will spend with hire car... better I will keep my EV.:D

I sold my Zoe to Drive Green. Got the same price as quoted for a private sale on Autotrader. They'll also pick up anywhere in the country. Worth a quote. I've no connection other than a happy customer.

Went onto my Tesla account tonight, like I do every night. To check for a delivery.
Something seems different. Does it normally say this....

Next Steps

We are drafting up your contract and will contact you when you can make your final payment.

thought it usually said more blurb, maybe just wishful thinking,
Dave

Went onto my Tesla account tonight, like I do every night. To check for a delivery.

Next Steps

We are drafting up your contract and will contact you when you can make your final payment.

Dave

Mine has said that for a while now

Next Steps

Dave
That appears after you do all steps.
From 31th January I have hidden VIN.
Screenshot_20200205-114319_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20200205-114351_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20200205-115113_Samsung Internet.jpg

Reactions: Vadervonham
Status
Not open for further replies.