Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You listen to Tesla, at least our Leaseplan/Tesla arrangement works like that as half the time we have had drivers contacted by Tesla And cars collected - before Leaseplan even knew our drivers had switched into their Model 3’s. It’s a bit like the Wild West under COI (blanket company insurance), as once Tesla have a record of driver > registration, nobody worries about who is driving what. Same for hire cars - they literally just dump keys at our receptions and don’t even bother asking us to sign.

I have my RN but it took a real effort to get it, and who knows if it’s actually for my actual Tesla vehicle.

• Helpful
Reactions: piotroek
Hi Guys,

Ordered a white/black interior model 3 standard+ with 19" sport wheels on the 23/01/2020 been told to expect a mid March delivery to Heathrow w, I'm tracking these ships and just wondering if this hold true, what ship would the car likely be on? I was thinking The Grand Mark any wise ones got any educated guesses? :) many ships are UK/EU bound for this quarter I heard 6 in total!?

p.s no VIN is being found with VIN finder, as yet.

Hi Guys,

Ordered a white/black interior model 3 standard+ with 19" sport wheels on the 23/01/2020 been told to expect a mid March delivery to Heathrow w, I'm tracking these ships and just wondering if this hold true, what ship would the car likely be on? I was thinking The Grand Mark any wise ones got any educated guesses? :) many ships are UK/EU bound for this quarter I heard 6 in total!?

p.s no VIN is being found with VIN finder, as yet.
Grand Mark has cleared the Panama Canal and as you have no VIN it is unlikely to be on there. Keep checking on Brooklands, if your VIN appears as it approaches Panama then that's your best bet.

Tesla Carriers

Reactions: swale
The waiting begins..... I placed an order today via the fleet management company we use at work for a Model 3 Performance, MSM with White interior to replace my BMW 330i Touring which I’ve had for 4 years and is out of lease in March. Tick tock, tick tock, tick tock......

The waiting begins..... I placed an order today via the fleet management company we use at work for a Model 3 Performance, MSM with White interior to replace my BMW 330i Touring which I’ve had for 4 years and is out of lease in March. Tick tock, tick tock, tick tock......

Same specification as mine, ordered beginning of December - you better not leap frog me!

• Funny
Reactions: opieor
Not sure who you’ve ordered with, but it can take a while to process through these systems so may not be on order with Tesla for a while yet. Good luck though!
I’m assuming you used a referral code so that you get 1000 free supercharging miles? If not then let me know and I can provide mine as it may not be too late to add it!

Just for comparison...

My wife has ordered a new Audi etron at the end of Jan and been told it won’t be delivered ‘until about June’.

It’s not just Tesla that take time to deliver your new EV, nor give vague assurances on dates (and these are made in Belgium I believe!) o_O

She also qualifies for a new Pod-Point, but dealer says we contact the company, and the company says the dealer has to.

It’s not just Tesla whose customer service is er interesting?! :confused:

M3P with white interior through a lease company, I think you’ll be winding that clock up a few times.

I ordered mine in October and when I spoke to delivery a few days later a March date was agreed. I've also had communications with both Birmingham and the delivery team who sent me a message confirming a March delivery. Todays test said 18th Feb. Guess they don't talk to each other
Hey Trevor - how did you contact the Birmingham centre? everyday I try to contact them I just end up speaking to the central call centre!

Quick question re delivery.

I’m told by Tesla that my car is due end of feb, early March.

We’re going skiing the first week of March, so if I can’t take it then, what’s the process, how long do have before they reallocate it?

thanks
I enquired about my order a week or so ago (on the 01628 number) and was told to expect delivery end of Feb/early March. I am also skiing the first week of March and when I explained this to the helpful guy he advised me they would hold the car for an extra day or so. It might be worth calling them to confirm.

Status
Not open for further replies.