Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I just spoke with Tesla and for the first time they confirmed my car is on a ship and that ship is the challenge! ETA for my delivery is in about 3 weeks, which makes sense when some on the Cosmos are not getting theirs for another 10/12 days or so. Like everything I take it with a pinch of salt.
Been told the same thing!! God its like christmas when I was 10!! just swap the Raleigh Burner for a Model 3!

I would love to hear when the texts go out from Tesla about collection of the next round of cars. I'm now stuck with a Fiat 500 hire car whilst I wait....(my Audi has today been collected at the end of lease)

Not getting any info about mine from Tusker through my employer scheme and if I know when people are getting matched with cars then I can start asking them again!

I ordered my m3 standard range on the 29th of January through Octopus EV leasing. Didn't hear anything until yesterday when I got a load of contract papers to sign. I phoned today and got the RN number, phoned Tesla in Edinburgh with the number and was told my car had been matched and to expect delivery end February or early in March. So it's on its way, just have to find out now how to create an account.

That’s a pretty fast turnaround!

By creating an account do you mean a Tesla one? You can do that at any point, but the car won’t be linked at this point if it’s already been ordered, unless OctopusEV used your email address on the order.

[M3 LR AWD Blue Ext., Black Int. Bristol. Order placed 15/10/19]

Without any fanfare or notice, I see that I now have an official VIN, nestling next to the RN number on my order page. (I did happen to know the VIN already, as I'd wheedled it out of the helpful chap at the Bristol Service Centre when I bought a charging unit a couple of weeks back!)

Still no contact re: delivery though. Can anyone advise roughly how long passes between VIN allocation and delivery?

TBH, I'm getting a bit impatient with the lack of communication - Saturday will mark the 16 week anniversary since my order was placed...

[M3 LR AWD Blue Ext., Black Int. Bristol. Order placed 15/10/19]

Without any fanfare or notice, I see that I now have an official VIN, nestling next to the RN number on my order page. (I did happen to know the VIN already, as I'd wheedled it out of the helpful chap at the Bristol Service Centre when I bought a charging unit a couple of weeks back!)

Still no contact re: delivery though. Can anyone advise roughly how long passes between VIN allocation and delivery?

TBH, I'm getting a bit impatient with the lack of communication - Saturday will mark the 16 week anniversary since my order was placed...
Are you buying yourself or leasing? Trying to get an understanding of lead times when paying in cash and getting the car delivered to Bristol SC.

hi all, M3 LR Blue on Black.
ordered on 5/02/20
ordered it from Tesla.com. Never ordered it through a referral code as they wasn't anywhere to put it. spoke to Tesla Leeds and they said i've missed out. only way would of been to cancel order and start again.any advice.

I emailed my contact at Bristol SC and she applied it after ordering no questions asked. Others have emailed UKHQ I believe. You're probably at the whim of whether the person that picks it up got up on the right side of bed or not.

Ah, then maybe Octopus will set up the account and include the VIN number etc?

The lease company should have included your email address on the order, and you then get a 'Welcome to Tesla' email from Tesla, asking you to set your password - mine is through a lease as well. Did you actually get to speak to someone in Edinburgh? If I call the Edinburgh number, I end up talking to the main Tesla call centre. I have a VIN as well, and Tesla have confirmed my car is on the Challenger, due in Zebrugge at 4pm tomorrow. I am hoping to collect in Edinburgh, if not next week, maybe the week after - I have been waiting since August! M3, SR+, MSM/Black interior.

Status
Not open for further replies.