Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No not checked Nationwide Steve thanks off to do just that, so far my contact Chris B has come up with far less info than I have gleaned from various sites.

Pretty much the same for me. I have been dealing with Lola. I have managed to get most of my info from emailing DeliveryGB. However it was Lola that said the 8th after emailing the enterprise team at Tesla on my behalf.

• Informative
Reactions: ICE-FREE
Try typing the link into your laptop browser, that worked for me:

Tesla SSO – Login
Thanks for the advise! I have tried on safari on my iPhone, chrome and safari on my Mac. None want to play dice. I called Ben at Westfield Tesla who was friendly and helpful. He told me to text back and say yes I want to collect and suggest dates I can / can’t do. Feels a bit vague but hopefully someone checks the messages! I tried phoning delivery and sales lines at Tesla and could not get any reply. Guess I will try and call Monday morning and see what they say.

When we have a scheduled delivery, when do you pay the deposit? I am all set for early march but have not had the finance or deposit info?
You can pay it anytime up until collection, just use the info at the bottom of your final invoice. Use your RN number as reference as using th invoice number seems to take longer. I used my RN number and it showed in my source code the following day.

Ordered an MSM/Black M3P on 4th Oct through Tusker salary sacrifice and waited 6 weeks for sign-off with neither side chasing it until I did. So Tusker didn't place the order on Tesla until 15th Nov. Despite numerous calls to Tesla and Tusker no one will quote me an RN number or give me any idea of when I can expect delivery.
Anyone else have a similar experience with Tusker salary sacrifice?

I ordered first week of Jan through Tusker.. M3P Red/Black. I recieved RN number really quick via Chat. Tesla couldnt help and i never got updates from Tusker up until last week. The price changed on Tusker and was about £40 a month cheaper. I asked them if i would pay the same price and they said no. I then saw they had 50 M3P White/Black in their "stock cars" page with delivery in March. This worked out £60 a month cheaper. So i cancelled my original order of Red/Black and took one of their stock M3P in white/black.
They confirm these stock vehicles HAVE to be delivered in March. Looks like they have bulk bought....

The service from Tusker is not as bad as everyone is thinking, they just dont know any detail, the same as all of us on this forum :)

You can pay it anytime up until collection, just use the info at the bottom of your final invoice. Use your RN number as reference as using th invoice number seems to take longer. I used my RN number and it showed in my source code the following day.
I'm less than a week before collection. Only comms from Tesla was the text message. When did you find out your license plate, and they sent the final invoice for payment?

Have finally signed up my order for an M3P white/black with leasing company Arval who have been very helpful (so far). The PCP on my Audi SQ5 doesn’t end until July although I could do a Voluntary Termination if my new baby turns up before then.
Having said that, with all this talk about “Battery Day” in April I’m wondering if delivery later might be better.
Just getting a quote for a Pod-Point Charger to be installed.
Starting to get excited now and looking forward to all the “boat tracking” that goes on. Who would have thought?
I’m also keen to start checking out all the accessories that I can get.
Bring it on !

I ordered first week of Jan through Tusker.. M3P Red/Black. I recieved RN number really quick via Chat. Tesla couldnt help and i never got updates from Tusker up until last week. The price changed on Tusker and was about £40 a month cheaper. I asked them if i would pay the same price and they said no. I then saw they had 50 M3P White/Black in their "stock cars" page with delivery in March. This worked out £60 a month cheaper. So i cancelled my original order of Red/Black and took one of their stock M3P in white/black.
They confirm these stock vehicles HAVE to be delivered in March. Looks like they have bulk bought....

The service from Tusker is not as bad as everyone is thinking, they just dont know any detail, the same as all of us on this forum :)
I managed to get a good deal with Tusker ordering last November (or so I think) I'm paying over £70 a month less than if I was to order with them today, and £20 a month less than the stock deals.

Reactions: mmackay911
Try typing the link into your laptop browser, that worked for me:

Tesla SSO – Login
That's very strange!
I don't have any text for delivery date, but if I use this link with my RN I can select the day between 4, 5, and 6 March... very strange.
I don't complete the procedure.
Screenshot_20200222-193014_Samsung Internet.jpg

That's very strange!
I don't have any text for delivery date, but if I use this link with my RN I can select the day between 4, 5, and 6 March... very strange.
I don't complete the procedure.
View attachment 513946
What type of browser are you using? Maybe I need to try on a pc as I have only tried apple devices.

When I go to the link it always directs me to the Tesla sign in page. Does it do that for you or straight to the page you show for scheduling?

Thanks!

What type of browser are you using? Maybe I need to try on a pc as I have only tried apple devices.

When I go to the link it always directs me to the Tesla sign in page. Does it do that for you or straight to the page you show for scheduling?

Thanks!
I used the samsung browser .
If matter S10+. I will try from pc, and from chrome mobile.

Update: is working from pc with chrome and windows browser, and from phone on chrome.
Screenshot_20200222-201059_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200222-201114_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200222-201119_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200222-201123_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200222-201129_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200222-201222_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Gatsojon
I used the samsung browser .
If matter S10+. I will try from pc, and from chrome mobile.

Update: is working from pc with chrome and windows browser, and from phone on chrome.
View attachment 513968 View attachment 513969 View attachment 513970 View attachment 513971 View attachment 513972 View attachment 513974

Bum. Doesn’t work for me. I just tried on edge in windows 10 and just the same. I tried removing the en_GB bit so it matched the web address in your screen grab but it always redirects to

Tesla SSO – Login

Must be something funny on my account. If it comes up for you you should book yourself in for collection! I am just flat out busy on Monday and could do without the 30min on hold on the phone, which seams the norm, to get through!

Thanks a million for trying!

Status
Not open for further replies.