Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was due collect next Wednesday from Stockport received reg number etc but just received email stating the below...
Due to unforeseen circumstances with the weather, the vessel which your vehicle is currently on has been delayed.

Anyone else had this email who are collecting next week?

The team in Manchester is currently working out how long the delay will be, but we are hoping that it will only effect your collection day by a maximum of a few days. We will be contacting you in the next 72 hours to reschedule your appointment.

Tip, turn your phone to landscape
I must have called Tusker every week or so for the last 5 months. Doesn't make a difference. I have not used the Chat facility, but when I phone I ask for and get through to the person who deals directly with Tesla and she looks up my order on the Tesla spreadsheet. Each time she says Tesla haven't assigned a vehicle to you yet. I have also got the manager of my company who deals with Tusker to speak with them, but she can't get anywhere either.
So another thing you can do, try logging into your Tesla account or creating one that has the same email as the one you provided to Tusker. If I do this I get a referral code in my account id I use another email address to create an account there is no referral code... maybe this might at least show if an order is placed?

Was due collect next Wednesday from Stockport received reg number etc but just received email stating the below...
Due to unforeseen circumstances with the weather, the vessel which your vehicle is currently on has been delayed.

Anyone else had this email who are collecting next week?

The team in Manchester is currently working out how long the delay will be, but we are hoping that it will only effect your collection day by a maximum of a few days. We will be contacting you in the next 72 hours to reschedule your appointment.

yep, not happy.. I was told it was in the U.K. 10 days ago and have had the delivery date booked since. Only spoke to them an hour before confirming payment and making the bank transfer..

Made plans based upon how close it was.. now have to cancel and loose all the money on things I booked..

Received a text message this afternoon to schedule delivery! (Order placed on October 15th, so a mere 19 week wait!). Hoeever, when I click on the link provided, it just takes me to my regular account page; no changes to the page that appears on clicking the "Manage" button. No new links on my account page, nothing on the iPhone app either.
Please can anyone who has been through this process already advise where I should be looking to schedule delivery. The text came in at 2:30 pm, and I'm checking the link 4 hours after it arrived. As they're only giving me a 24 hour window to confirm, speedy answers would be appreciated!!

Try the trick with the direct schedule URL - you can search on here for it, adding in your unique RN details

So i have an M3P on order, have hidden VIN from around a week ago. However, don’t know if / which ship it may be on.

Having seen the huge list of ‘existing inventory’ over the last 24 hours and that the same spec was available i wondered if i could get one quicker. Of course, tried to call but clearly a massive queue. Asked for a call back and none so far.

Since I work in MK i popped into the store there and was promptly told that sticking with the VIN i have if the best way to get the car quickest.

I was told that all the ‘existing inventory’ listed wasn’t even on a boat yet.

Struggling to believe that...anyone else heard the same?

So i have an M3P on order, have hidden VIN from around a week ago. However, don’t know if / which ship it may be on.

Having seen the huge list of ‘existing inventory’ over the last 24 hours and that the same spec was available i wondered if i could get one quicker. Of course, tried to call but clearly a massive queue. Asked for a call back and none so far.

Since I work in MK i popped into the store there and was promptly told that sticking with the VIN i have if the best way to get the car quickest.

I was told that all the ‘existing inventory’ listed wasn’t even on a boat yet.

Struggling to believe that...anyone else heard the same?
I'd say you could be on GLOVIS CAPTAIN, but others are more knowledgeable than I. I've been told that a lot of the existing inventory cars are not actually in the country and may even take longer to become available than your actual order!

Received a text message this afternoon to schedule delivery! (Order placed on October 15th, so a mere 19 week wait!). Hoeever, when I click on the link provided, it just takes me to my regular account page; no changes to the page that appears on clicking the "Manage" button. No new links on my account page, nothing on the iPhone app either.
Please can anyone who has been through this process already advise where I should be looking to schedule delivery. The text came in at 2:30 pm, and I'm checking the link 4 hours after it arrived. As they're only giving me a 24 hour window to confirm, speedy answers would be appreciated!!
I had exactly the same issue. See my post #4093. Basically call them, link doesn’t work for many people.

Edit: they also told me to text back and say ‘yes’ I want delivery and I wrote in the text dates I could not do. A couple of days they did text me back with a personalised text and gave me a date I asked for. The texts do apparently go back to their system and someone reads them! I must admit when they told me to do that I thought nobody would read it, but they did. Good luck!

It cannot be, surely? Don't tease me, NHS, I can't take it.

87775486_183427479738739_7530237186503868416_n.png

I totally sympathise wit you; their 7 day rule is pathetic. My Model 3 SR+ blue with white interior is being delivered to Tesla centre March 9th when I will be 4000 miles away in Florida - they refuse so far to hold the car till I get back even though they knew my vacation dates months ago when I ordered in Sept 2019 - gutted. Told me they are giving to someone else. Really? Great customer service Tesla - not!

Following this I emailed [email protected] with a fairly strongly worded complaint. I very quickly got a polite reply agreeing to my requested date.... left me feeling a little guilty about being a bit of an arse! I’d give it a go...

Reactions: Gatsojon
Status
Not open for further replies.