Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had the same this evening just as I was taking the wife out. Totally spoilt the meal
Also as today we also paid the invoice in full. I hope its sent out by mistake.
Stockport 4th 11am collection

not a mistake, got a response after replying to the email as I had not long been of the phone to them to confirm all paperwork and pay the invoice.. it can’t have come in that late in the day as I was talking to them just about when they close shop to go home..

Follow up from last night's post - Thanks LongRanger and DanB_Cym for the hints. I tried the direct scheduling link with my RN but sadly to no avail.
This morning I rang the Cribs Causeway telephone number, but got transferred across to the Tesla UK phone line. The Delivery option wasn't available, so ended up speaking to a chap in Sales. He looked at my account and explained that several customers had experienced what I'm going through - a text to schedule delivery is received, but the customer's Tesla account isn't updated to permit this. He suggested that I recheck my account this afternoon or tomorrow, but - as it's the weekend - he thinks it might not be until Monday that anything changes.
As Cribbs Causeway isn't far away, I'm going to head over there this morning, to see if anything can be arranged face-to-face... but I can't say I'm terribly optimistic at this stage!

Called Tusker today, as they were expecting to hear from Tesla on the batch of orders they have with them. They did get the update, but I'm disappointed to hear that I've still not be allocated a vehicle despite order being placed 15th Nov (105 days ago). A M3P MSM/Black is hardly unicorn spec. I'm beginning to think I'm not going to be in the March round of deliveries. No RN allocated, no VIN, no nothing. Neither Tusker nor Tesla can give me any information.
Anyone else in a similar situation?
In your Tusker account if you go on "my quotes" you'll see the status or order. If it says "on order" they will have a RN number. Just speak to them on chat and you'll get it. Speak to Harsh or Ella

Follow up from last night's post - Thanks LongRanger and DanB_Cym for the hints. I tried the direct scheduling link with my RN but sadly to no avail.
This morning I rang the Cribs Causeway telephone number, but got transferred across to the Tesla UK phone line. The Delivery option wasn't available, so ended up speaking to a chap in Sales. He looked at my account and explained that several customers had experienced what I'm going through - a text to schedule delivery is received, but the customer's Tesla account isn't updated to permit this. He suggested that I recheck my account this afternoon or tomorrow, but - as it's the weekend - he thinks it might not be until Monday that anything changes.
As Cribbs Causeway isn't far away, I'm going to head over there this morning, to see if anything can be arranged face-to-face... but I can't say I'm terribly optimistic at this stage!
Ask to speak to Kirk/Kurt if he is there (can't quite remember the name) as he was super helpful when I was last there. He has dark hair and a beard. Also Phoebe has been very helpful when speaking to her regarding test drives etc...

So another thing you can do, try logging into your Tesla account or creating one that has the same email as the one you provided to Tusker. If I do this I get a referral code in my account id I use another email address to create an account there is no referral code... maybe this might at least show if an order is placed?
Yeah, you'd think it would be that easy. I've had my Tesla account for longer than my Tusker order and carefully used the same email address for both, so that the account link would work as you suggest. Guess what?

^^ Tesla have to re-link from the Tusker corporate account into your own personal one, because the car isn’t yours, the lease companies and Tesla have an agreement that this is only done around collection day. It also stops mishaps where several similar cars on a lease batch will be in play, you might get a different VIN assigned right at the last minute if they are dealing with batches of VINs for the same lease company / collection window.

Reactions: mmackay911
In your Tusker account if you go on "my quotes" you'll see the status or order. If it says "on order" they will have a RN number. Just speak to them on chat and you'll get it. Speak to Harsh or Ella
Trouble is it's said "on order" for months now. If I use Chat, they'll refer to the Tesla spreadsheet and tell me ther is no RN, just like the Tusker-Tesla ordering person in the Purchasing dept tells me every time I call her.

Status
Not open for further replies.