Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Delivery texts... please can you remind me what the process is? Do you get two texts: one saying a week commencing, then a second one with a confirmed date? Or do you just get a single text asking you to choose a date? How much notice is it typically?

According to NHS FS, I have a 'week commencing' date, but nothing can be confirmed until there is a matched delivery date. I'm a bit confused as to how NHS FS are getting this info so quickly from Tesla, as I would have thought it would have to come through LeasePlan?

Hi, I am leasing though Lex as it’s a company car. My portal said delivery today so I have been relying on that as I’ve not had any texts so far.
Over the weekend the appointment disappeared from the portal and finally after ongoing phone calls this morning, Tesla said it was cancelled due to no one at Lex confirming it.

I needed to get Lex into the conversation and now it has been rescheduled for Friday and I received the text offering the date (home delivery). So the moral of the story is, don’t just reply on the portal, get the leasing company to confirm to ensure delivery occurs.

Been told Grand Mark
Hmmm, feeling a bit nervous now as nothing from Tesla and apparently I'm on BROOKLANDS. Hopefully will get something before long!

Called Tesla today as my car is on Brooklands, told me direct delivery Wednesday 12th @ 2.30pm - Happy Days!

Just called Leaseplan, Tesla have told them today that delivery is the 17th.... ?

I no longer know what to think, no confirmations from either organisation as yet.

I got call then an email today to confirm my collection of M3P from Stockport this Thursday 11 am. So it looks like the delays that have spoilt some collections for cars on Challenge haven't (as yet) impacted on me! The email also provided the payment details for the balance and my reg number. They noted that the reg wouldn't be actually registered before collection day so wouldn't work on price comparison sites for example.

The only text I ever received from Tesla was to pick the collection date, about 2 weeks ago. It seems there is no defined process for contact (or lack of it).

So, fingers crossed for collection Thursday. Just so long as it's healthy!

Reactions: Good Evans and Mr H
We ordered our M3P on 21/02, got the hidden vin on 25/02. When I look on the my account page in Tesla, there is no sign of the VIN coming up. We have spoken to Tesla and they have told us it is on the Glovis Captain, about to come through the Panama Canal, I’ve heard people saying the VIN and the final invoice comes in to the account after the ship has left the canal. Is that correct? They told us delivery would be the last week of March.

We ordered our M3P on 21/02, got the hidden vin on 25/02. When I look on the my account page in Tesla, there is no sign of the VIN coming up. We have spoken to Tesla and they have told us it is on the Glovis Captain, about to come through the Panama Canal, I’ve heard people saying the VIN and the final invoice comes in to the account after the ship has left the canal. Is that correct? They told us delivery would be the last week of March.

Glovis Captain isn't due until halfway through March. Deliveries probably ~14 days after that, so yeah - end of March. This is what I've been told, more than once, and my car is on GC.

Reactions: Harv3y
Ok something super interesting, I rang up last week and was told my M3P in Black was on the Glovis Captain and that I should expect delivery at the end of March, start of April.

Then I received an email from my finance company today with my reg plate and that it'll be home delivered to me via Tesla Direct on the week commencing 16th, presume I'm still on the Glovis Captain though

Ok something super interesting, I rang up last week and was told my M3P in Black was on the Glovis Captain and that I should expect delivery at the end of March, start of April.

Then I received an email from my finance company today with my reg plate and that it'll be home delivered to me via Tesla Direct on the week commencing 16th, presume I'm still on the Glovis Captain though

Seems unlikely as the Glovis Captain isn't due to get to Zeebrugge until 16th March.

That is very prompt delivery - I would be happy with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.