Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For anyone with home delivery, the text has a wide delivery time window. Just call the main number and they can give a more accurate time. Also they said they text a tracking link on the day. Oh, and now they are saying that they will be driving the car to me, previously they said it would be on a trailer. That's all.
Oops fat fingers on the last one sorry! So I have a delivery appointment in my Tesla account for Monday @ 3.30 all confirmed with Lex but haven't received a Text which number do you call - would be good to get confirmation that it's actually going to happen!

Reactions: CP30
Spoke to Tesla today, and not only do I have a VIN but a registration number as well! Only ordered through Tusker last week. Now my company just have to get their arse in gear, as the whole chain is waiting on their approval of my salary sacrifice request. I wish I wasn't so impatient :D

Brilliant group handover at Stockport today. Also nice to put faces to members who I met at stockport. Mines the right hand red M3P sat next to a members white one. Hopefully he will post the pictures of them.

Attachments

• 20200305_204144.jpg
    20200305_204144.jpg
    859.9 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
Ordered via work lease company at start of Feb and heard nothing. I created a Tesla account which I check now and then (OK, once a day, sometimes twice!) and noticed today I now have a referral code. For others who have been in the same position does this mean my car is on the way or am I reading too much into this!?

Spoke to Tesla today, and not only do I have a VIN but a registration number as well! Only ordered through Tusker last week. Now my company just have to get their arse in gear, as the whole chain is waiting on their approval of my salary sacrifice request. I wish I wasn't so impatient :D
Did Tusker give you an RN to quote to Tesla? What spec did you order? Was it a Tusker stock listing?

Ordered via work lease company at start of Feb and heard nothing. I created a Tesla account which I check now and then (OK, once a day, sometimes twice!) and noticed today I now have a referral code. For others who have been in the same position does this mean my car is on the way or am I reading too much into this!?
Don't think it means anything. Mine's been there since 8 Jan.

Brilliant group handover at Stockport today. Also nice to put faces to members who I met at stockport. Mines the right hand red M3P sat next to a members white one. Hopefully he will post the pictures of them.
Great day today at Stockport and meeting folks from the forum.
The car is amazing. I’ve found a couple of minor niggles but nothing worth fussing about. Let’s hope it stays that way.

it’s on charge now :)

I’ll post a few photos tomorrow.

I’m due to pick up my M3P from Dartford at 10.30AM tomorrow. I missed a call from Tesla Customer Service at 7PM. No voicemail or email or text. Any thoughts what this may be about?
Yes I think I can answer this one, Tesla called me from Dartford around that time, its a call to confirm our collection is all ready to go.
I am 10.30 white SR+:) (grey haired old duffer with a mate in his Alfa) I will try to wear a red rose lol.Just a lot excited !! Barry;)

Hi all - new poster here.

ordered a completely basic white SR+, black interior no options added through my companies fleet provider - fleet alliance 14th Jan. Fleet insist they have had no information from Tesla and no RN but that it has been ordered. 17th Feb they (Fleet) asked me to confirm my collection location - Bristol. Would anyone else hazard a guess that this means they have only actually placed the order at this point? Anyone else have experience ordering through fleet alliance? Despite the email from Fleet saying once I’d confirmed the collection location they’d be able to confirm my RN they still can’t (or won’t) seem to provide it. As many others have repeatedly mentioned, I don’t mind the wait so much as the total lack of clarity. Am I looking at Q1 or Q2 (June) delivery?

Status
Not open for further replies.