Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we are talking about the £1000 decrease Tesla applied to its LR model to keep the grant so we are talking a min of £900 here.

I would open a dialogue with someone in their 'Virtual Sales Dept'. Probably easiest via the online chat (bottom right corner when you open the Inventory list)

Yes, that's the change. I've just taken your advice and been told "any price changes will be made when there is a vehicle matching your specification arrives" and "no need to reorder."

So thanks for the suggestion - the difference will pay for the wall charger!

Is anyone on this forum waiting for a VIN for a company car through LeasePlan? If so - I am in the same boat. Hoping my car spec will be matched on the vessel due to leave Pier 80 today. Just not sure when I will hear about a match - some say it could be as the boat sets off, some have said it’s while it’s on its way over and others have said its as the boat gets into Southampton - obviously nothing is guaranteed but if I hear any news then I’m happy to share with anyone in the same situation as me.

some have said it’s while it’s on its way over and others have said its as the boat gets into Southampton - obviously nothing is guaranteed but if I hear any news then I’m happy to share with anyone in the same situation as me.

It seems it varies depending on the market, from memory many of our European friends seem to get VIN matched earlier than the UK. However the UK position seems to be getting better, it used to be around the time of Panama transit, but now it can happen when the ship sails from SFO.

Who knows when it will be this quarter, but like you I'm keeping an eye open here for VIN matches and would love to hear from folks as/when they happen!

I'm leasing so cannot check for any hidden VIN - but for those who can instructions are here: Here's how to see if you have a VIN assigned | Tesla

Reactions: Mark S
It seems it varies depending on the market, from memory many of our European friends seem to get VIN matched earlier than the UK. However the UK position seems to be getting better, it used to be around the time of Panama transit, but now it can happen when the ship sails from SFO.

Who knows when it will be this quarter, but like you I'm keeping an eye open here for VIN matches and would love to hear from folks as/when they happen!

I'm leasing so cannot check for any hidden VIN - but for those who can instructions are here: Here's how to see if you have a VIN assigned | Tesla
Yes as soon as I see people are getting matched VINs then I can at least start badgering the LeasePlan guys as they should in theory see the VIN match at around the same time...

Reactions: Mark S
I ordered a Long Range, White Ext, Black Int but with a tow hitch on 10th June. So pretty much vanilla, except I guess the tow hitch might be a bit more unusual and delay things a bit? It’s a shame it can’t be added after delivery by a service centre as this would probably have been a quicker turn around than waiting for a more unusual build to come out of the factory? Estimate when ordering was ‘June’ but most recent info from Tesla when I phoned was ‘August’.

I take it that the spreadsheet that starting this thread isn’t getting updated can’t see any orders listed past 2019?

Yes as soon as I see people are getting matched VINs then I can at least start badgering the LeasePlan guys as they should in theory see the VIN match at around the same time...

Gazmayo I just spoke to Tesla and I have been assigned a vehicle (VIN matched). Although my delivery date has been given as 21st August 2020. I'm through a lease company also. Speak to Tesla direct on 0162 845 0660

Gazmayo I just spoke to Tesla and I have been assigned a vehicle (VIN matched). Although my delivery date has been given as 21st August 2020. I'm through a lease company also. Speak to Tesla direct on 0162 845 0660
Just spoke to them now - I too have been matched and estimated for delivery around the same time as you @Mark S ! They did say the VIN could change if the car arrives and doesn’t pass their quality checks (I tried not to laugh!) but all sounding good for mid-Aug!

Just spoke to them now - I too have been matched and estimated for delivery around the same time as you @Mark S ! They did say the VIN could change if the car arrives and doesn’t pass their quality checks (I tried not to laugh!) but all sounding good for mid-Aug![/QUOTE

@Gazmayo That's great news, at least we can sit back and enjoy Mr Miserables posts knowing that our cars are on board the Glovis Sun
If you don't mind we asking what did you order M3 wise that is?

Reactions: Gazmayo
Status
Not open for further replies.