Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not from inventory, base spec white LR AWD. Gotta rush around and get insurance sorted now, caught me by suprise!

Lucky! There were a couple of white LRs on inventory earlier this week but went quick (assume they were purchased via website than reassigned to existing orders). I have an order in for white/white LR which I'm not expecting to see until late August at the earliest. Would love to be surprised like you!

Lucky! There were a couple of white LRs on inventory earlier this week but went quick (assume they were purchased via website than reassigned to existing orders). I have an order in for white/white LR which I'm not expecting to see until late August at the earliest. Would love to be surprised like you!

Seconded. There was a blue one on inventory the other day that I wanted. But it went super fast, before I could confirm whether I could hand my current lease back.

Speaking to Tesla, this month will be a low month for inventory as they’re assigning them to fleet cars apparently.

Seconded. There was a blue one on inventory the other day that I wanted. But it went super fast, before I could confirm whether I could hand my current lease back.

Speaking to Tesla, this month will be a low month for inventory as they’re assigning them to fleet cars apparently.

That’s a blow for me, ordered a fleet M3 just a few days ago, it might’ve come this month had I ordered sooner !

Hi just curious of those who have received a M3 this year if you have experienced any quality issues? Or have Tesla got on top of these of late? Particularly interested in any possible problems with SR+
Mine is an SR+ and delivered on 25th June. All seems fine to me. Haven't taken it any real distance yet, a few 20 mile journeys. After a Nissan Leaf have to say it feels like a cut above. Panel gaps don't seem excessive, paintwork is good.

• Informative
Reactions: SonOfMaw
Hi just curious of those who have received a M3 this year if you have experienced any quality issues? Or have Tesla got on top of these of late? Particularly interested in any possible problems with SR+
Mine’s an LR home delivered 26th March. It was driven 117 miles to get here but was clean throughout.
It’s now done 682 miles. One tiny nick in the Paint on one wheel arch is all I could find. There was a small dull patch on one door which the detailer got rid of with ease. Panel and glass alignment is spot on.
Passenger seat back Sometimes rattles when empty. I’ll get it sorted one day.
It’s garaged and I haven’t used it much in the rain. When I have, I’ve looked for leaks and found none.
I use chill mode, wife doesn’t. I get 4 miles per Kw. She gets 4Kw per mile. :D:D

I was the same, but as with you still waiting on Transport Scotland to process the loan application - how long did it take them for you as I'm nearing 3 weeks now?

don't say that..... so the lady who wrote my report says she (normally... which doesn't help ATM understandably!) has a target of 5 working days to do her report, then you submit everything and the loans people have 10 working days but everyone wants an electric bike right now so they are slammed doing those - plus working from home, plus kids holidays, and likely a few IT challenges...

She sent me her report really fast, which was appreciated, and I officially submitted my loan with her report on Monday 29th June and the conf email said they aim to get back to me by the 13th July....

What day are you on?!

IMG_20200704_172736.jpg

Feeling blue, or is it green as it offsets my carbon footprint.
The blue changes colour in the sun and I'm very pleased with colour choice.

Collected mine last week and welcomed to the family with a clean, very small chip on bonnet and minor paint blemish on rear wing but already more than 100 miles.
As far as quality goes you notice the carpets and matts are a bit poor but that's not the point, such a clever car in all other respects and so much fun. Those of you still waiting you wont be disappointed.

Reactions: JupiterMan
don't say that..... so the lady who wrote my report says she (normally... which doesn't help ATM understandably!) has a target of 5 working days to do her report, then you submit everything and the loans people have 10 working days but everyone wants an electric bike right now so they are slammed doing those - plus working from home, plus kids holidays, and likely a few IT challenges...

She sent me her report really fast, which was appreciated, and I officially submitted my loan with her report on Monday 29th June and the conf email said they aim to get back to me by the 13th July....

What day are you on?!

Literally an hour after I wrote that - they started processing my application (typical) and they issued the loan offer an hour later (I had been suspicious so I registered with Credit Karma as they use the same credit reference company - I got a notification from them that a credit check had been carried out and then an hour later received the loan offer).

It took exactly 21 days which to be fair to them the confirmation email I received did say we will aim to complete your application by the 1st of July and they did process it on 1st :)

Paperwork all sent away to them - just waiting on an invoice from Tesla which I’m kinda hoping I might get this week or next.

Reactions: M3-Newbie
I’ve recently ordered a Model 3 and sent over the last images for my trade in ownership documents last night. I didn’t get a confirmation page or email, is that normal? Now all I’m seeing when I log in is the below:

Service Temporarily Unavailable
We are experiencing issues loading your order summary. Please try again later.

Is anyone having the same log in issues?

I’m still seeing the same error, I think most people have had this for a few hours. I haven’t been able to log into my account since Thursday afternoon. Since then I’m getting the above service temporarily unavailable message. Has anyone experienced this?

Literally an hour after I wrote that - they started processing my application (typical) and they issued the loan offer an hour later (I had been suspicious so I registered with Credit Karma as they use the same credit reference company - I got a notification from them that a credit check had been carried out and then an hour later received the loan offer).

It took exactly 21 days which to be fair to them the confirmation email I received did say we will aim to complete your application by the 1st of July and they did process it on 1st :)

Paperwork all sent away to them - just waiting on an invoice from Tesla which I’m kinda hoping I might get this week or next.

great! Congratulations - I'll check out that credit reference agency so i get a notification! Sounds like next delivery will be mid august anyway

I spent 1 hour pouring over my SR+ when I picked it up. Only issue is the glass roof has a different gap either side and I get a slight whistle on the AC fan at full speed. Is that usual?

Both very minor and nothing I am not happy to accept. Much better then I was worried I might find.

• Informative
Reactions: Mark S
Status
Not open for further replies.