Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have just received a password reset and access to a Tesla account. I can see a referral code at the bottom but no order confirmation as yet (not sure if they takes 24 hours or so). Anyone with experience of this?

cannot access the app as yet as says no product linked?

I have just received a password reset and access to a Tesla account. I can see a referral code at the bottom but no order confirmation as yet (not sure if they takes 24 hours or so). Anyone with experience of this?

cannot access the app as yet as says no product linked?

Totally normal.

The app will not link to a car until it is delivered.

As for the web page (I'm leasing), and it has never shown anything other than an invite to buy/drive S/X/Powerwall and referral info. It has never shown any evidence of my order!

I think it would be useful if this link was a 'sticky' somewhere so I could find it more easily and see how others are progressing :)

Yeah - i did both for the same reason!
Plus I have become some sort of obsessed Information maniac unlike for any other previous vehicle!

Since there's no way to make the post with the link appear earlier - I created a separate thread with the link - The Model 3 - 2020 Q3 Order Thread

Is anyone aware that if you have your RN, that a VIN has likely been assigned?

or am I right in thinking this could happened a lot longer down the round?

managed to get RN from company car scheme today. Order from Tesla was confirmed yesterday.

Just to say I got my registration number today (20 plate) and a delivery date of 12 Aug. I was expecting a pickup at Newbridge, Edinburgh but apparently they will be delivering it to my driveway :)

I'm very jealous of you all that have your delivery dates and even a registration number! I have a VIN and been told its on the Glovis Sun but when I spoke to Tesla yesterday they said we haven't scheduled your delivery yet, only collections have been scheduled. They did confirm that they will be delivering to my home and in the next couple of weeks I should get a text with the date for mid August.

• Disagree
Reactions: Mark S and Neilio
I'm very jealous of you all that have your delivery dates and even a registration number! I have a VIN and been told its on the Glovis Sun but when I spoke to Tesla yesterday they said we haven't scheduled your delivery yet, only collections have been scheduled. They did confirm that they will be delivering to my home and in the next couple of weeks I should get a text with the date for mid August.
I’m in a similar boat (and hopefully ON the same boat) I have a VIN but no delivery date yet. Although I’m booked in for a collection, from “Heathrow” or Stockley Park

I have a home delivery for the 14th August so the information you have been given is incorrect

Status
Not open for further replies.