Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My cars arrived! I love it already! USB-C and wireless phone charger. Vin is 748xxx.

one question tho when I opened the frunk - anyone know what this label means?
8E12670D-B822-4CDE-88E7-771E0A9FC31A.jpeg

Reactions: Gazmayo
Picked up my M3P from Southampton yesterday, all went well apart from a small chip out of the paintwork on the offside passenger door (which apparently is 'well within tolerance for a Tesla' and 'We at Tesla know our cars aren't made to the same quality as the bigger manufacturers, but you are paying for the technology' according to the handover rep) and a cut in the leather on the steering wheel which is apparently being sorted by a mobile service in a couple of weeks time.

Came with wireless charging, USB-C (but beware the front USB-C port is occupied by the wireless charger!), front mudflaps fitted and a pair of rears in the boot. The usual Type 2 charging cable and UMC with 13a socket were both there. No free 'day of delivery' supercharger miles, and car had about 60% charge on collection.

Picked up my M3P from Southampton yesterday, all went well apart from a small chip out of the paintwork on the offside passenger door (which apparently is 'well within tolerance for a Tesla' and 'We at Tesla know our cars aren't made to the same quality as the bigger manufacturers, but you are paying for the technology' according to the handover rep) and a cut in the leather on the steering wheel which is apparently being sorted by a mobile service in a couple of weeks time.

Came with wireless charging, USB-C (but beware the front USB-C port is occupied by the wireless charger!), front mudflaps fitted and a pair of rears in the boot. The usual Type 2 charging cable and UMC with 13a socket were both there. No free 'day of delivery' supercharger miles, and car had about 60% charge on collection.
where exactly is the southampton delivery location? I didn't know tesla had a delivery centre in Southampton

From your message it implies tesla aren't willing to repair the chip?

Status
Not open for further replies.