Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven’t got the car back yet, so wouldn’t want to recommend him just yet. I think he is also on the expensive side from what I’m hearing. 750 for a complete detail, 280 for dechrome, 250 for rear window tint, then add VAT.

Will post pics on Sat, check back then.

@rockafunked here’s the dechrome, ceramic coating and tinted windows by Concours Detailing in Aldermaston. Can highly recommend Bradley, gave me a brief inspection report and got all the work done with no fuss.

9B9E4145-DE71-4D9E-995B-486ADF3CB14B.jpeg

3576B078-09A1-496D-8449-7CADAAB09881.jpeg

Hi all,

hopefully it is the right forum, but i have a question.
I have a delivery restriction till 18 september, many people told me Tesla wont match a VIN before that date.
Is it helpfull to call to Tesla when the car is available in fast delivery?
What is the best way to get my car soon? It is not possible to delete the restriction.
Thankyou for your help guys.

Hi all,

hopefully it is the right forum, but i have a question.
I have a delivery restriction till 18 september, many people told me Tesla wont match a VIN before that date.
Is it helpfull to call to Tesla when the car is available in fast delivery?
What is the best way to get my car soon? It is not possible to delete the restriction.
Thankyou for your help guys.

Best thing is to call them chap. They have been very helpful every time I did...in turn, you will get sure answers :)

I have ordered a lease car. I expect the company to know little about what’s going on so turn to the hive mind. Compared to when boats start their journey when do people matched to cars in the not start to get informed about a collection date? Is there any number or CS web chat I can use to find out if my RN is matched?
Thanks in advance!

I have ordered a lease car. I expect the company to know little about what’s going on so turn to the hive mind. Compared to when boats start their journey when do people matched to cars in the not start to get informed about a collection date? Is there any number or CS web chat I can use to find out if my RN is matched?
Thanks in advance!

There is indeed! You can either ring any service centre number or if you go onto the inventory a chat window will pop up.

TBH I got a lot more info about the car when I rung up (VIN and car on the docks)

There is indeed! You can either ring any service centre number or if you go onto the inventory a chat window will pop up.

TBH I got a lot more info about the car when I rung up (VIN and car on the docks)

Calling the delivery line can be a bit hit and miss depending on who you get.
Some are blunt and to the point, "no match, you'll have to wait."
Where others are more personable, "There are quite ships coming over, I expect you to be matched soon, also keep an eye on the inventory in case a matching car appears, if so then call us"

Don't think it's anything to do with buying via lease company. I'm buying with cash and picking up 3rd Sept. Heard nothing regarding reg number or invoice, spoke with them last week and they didn't have it then.

Did you provide them with a mobile number when you purchased? The only communications I've had from them have been via text message, which is a bit odd, I would of expected at least to receive something via email.

My Final Invoice appeared on my account yesterday without me receiving any notification (I've been checking it daily), it contained the VIN and registration.

Did you provide them with a mobile number when you purchased? The only communications I've had from them have been via text message, which is a bit odd, I would of expected at least to receive something via email.

My Final Invoice appeared on my account yesterday without me receiving any notification (I've been checking it daily), it contained the VIN and registration.

Yep, they've got my mobile number. The only Tesla initiated comms I've had from them was a text to book collection date a few weeks back! Remarkable really for a £50k purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.