Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those of you who have ordered trunk cargo mats from our friends in China, how have you managed to get all the creases/folds out?! Mine arrived yesterday after a month in transit, it has been folded many times over to fit in a smaller form factor for shipping. Given it's spent a while like this, even heavy objects sat on top of the folds won't flatten the thing. It looks awful all bent up! Any suggestions?!

I'd be interested to learn whether anybody has been promised delivery by the end of the month but is still waiting for a VIN.
I suspect another ship is coming....

Not exactly what you asked but...... I am matched (and have a reg) and was told last week that its on the ship....yet I'm still to have a confirmed collection date and keep being told its likely to be the last week of sept? So if me who has already matched is not until the end of the month....is there room for more?!

Can people please suggest the absolute basic accessories I for a M3 LR and where can I buy it from if it’s not amazon or eBay

do the new cars come with mats and boot liner?
Absolute minimum is a USB drive for capturing Sentry mode videos. Either using SSD or Thumb drive that holds an endurance micro SD card.

The LR will come with carpeted floor mats for inside the cabin only.

If you check my signature there's a link to show you what I've bought for the car.

I'd be interested to learn whether anybody has been promised delivery by the end of the month but is still waiting for a VIN.
I was told that initially but since then I have been matched with delivery date on 21/9(home). They gave me my reg number which is a 70 but could not tell me the carrier it was on or indeed if it’s in UK. It’s definitely not an inventory car.

Not exactly what you asked but...... I am matched (and have a reg) and was told last week that its on the ship....yet I'm still to have a confirmed collection date and keep being told its likely to be the last week of sept? So if me who has already matched is not until the end of the month....is there room for more?!

I was told Thursday the car was in Zeebrugge so it should've been in the UK on Friday morning. Received a collection date of this morning for 2 weeks time so if the turnaround is 2 weeks from arrival in the UK to collection there cant be many more cars they can deliver before the end of the month?

I was told Thursday the car was in Zeebrugge so it should've been in the UK on Friday morning. Received a collection date of this morning for 2 weeks time so if the turnaround is 2 weeks from arrival in the UK to collection there cant be many more cars they can deliver before the end of the month?

It's an interesting one......where do these collection windows appear from? So for example if some collections can't be scheduled until the first 2 weeks of October is that such a problem? I presume there are still Tesla staff manning the collection centres?

If it was a financial thing I would have thought/hoped that just getting them into the UK before the end of the month would be enough.

Not sure 2 weeks is turnaround time. I had a pick up date of 9/9 and tried to move it earlier. Was told car was getting in on Friday and would get to the delivery centre Mon so Wed was the earliest I could pick up.

It's an interesting one......where do these collection windows appear from? So for example if some collections can't be scheduled until the first 2 weeks of October is that such a problem? I presume there are still Tesla staff manning the collection centres?

If it was a financial thing I would have thought/hoped that just getting them into the UK before the end of the month would be enough.

It's very likely there would be inventory and deliveries well into October as there could be uncollected and or rejected cars that Tesla would be trying to sell.

Status
Not open for further replies.