Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
B2765288-64C9-4B19-884B-1CAD8412AAE2.jpeg
C5CF6975-493F-4250-BFA2-EF7ACAECDBB9.jpeg
EE19EB2F-622A-4DC2-A979-19DB2C234F5F.jpeg
18A77427-B2FA-42D4-A155-221F5DB54530.jpeg

Picked up mine this morning from Birmingham and overall very pleased. Just a couple of issues - right side camera not working (see image) which I half expected. Service centre said they’d already logged the issue, but couldn’t fix until the part was in - hoping for it to be fixed on a mobile visit. Other issue was on right rear light edge (see image) slightly sticking out and fear that someone may be tempted to snap it off as you can get your finger behind it. All logged and overall pretty happy - it drives like a dream! FSD does not seem to be affected, but not much time to play as cameras had only just calibrated by the time I arrived home.

Fuming... had my RN number text and delivery date of 23rd from Tesla. Just rang Lex autolease ( as its a company car) they now say they don't know why I've had the text and they say delivery is back to Feb as original date. Confused and fuming.!!!

Just had my white LR delivered by a covered low loader, literally had a couple of mins to go over and then back to work!

Quick question, how long does it take for the app to become active? I think I set it up correctly a couple of months ago. I used the email the lease company had as well as Tesla directly. I assume it all magically connects some how? :)

Just had my white LR delivered by a covered low loader, literally had a couple of mins to go over and then back to work!

Quick question, how long does it take for the app to become active? I think I set it up correctly a couple of months ago. I used the email the lease company had as well as Tesla directly. I assume it all magically connects some how? :)

Seems to vary reading back through the posts.

For me it was literally seconds, others have waited a few hours. It will just happen.

I know its personal preference but I like the white and black with the dechromed frames and door handles but the grey definitely looks nicer with the chrome but maybe I am just biased cause that's what I have! Maybe will look better with the performance wheels as opposed to the silver?

Fuming... had my RN number text and delivery date of 23rd from Tesla. Just rang Lex autolease ( as its a company car) they now say they don't know why I've had the text and they say delivery is back to Feb as original date. Confused and fuming.!!!

I am leasing via Lex as well. They have a very poor connection with the Tesla process. My advisor said to just follow the Tesla process and let them know what is happening so they can pick up my old car on the right day

Hi all, first time poster here. Enjoyed reading all the posts waiting for my LR Model 3 in White. Got delivered today and very pleased with it. I cannot see any obvious bodywork issues but a little hard to tell in the rain.

The left hand camera is not working, so assume I will need to log that.

Jibjab - I had same app issue. Was recommended to uninstall the app and reinstall by my lease company and it worked for me straight away. May be a coincedence but worth a try?

Overall very happy, just feeling a bit nervous that I have missed something as the quality seems very good.

I cannot see any obvious bodywork issues but a little hard to tell in the rain.

Make sure you do check when you can. My car had a slight dent in one wing, scraped paint on front and rear bumpers, dull paint on rear bumper and above charge port. (Aside from a list of other problems.) I washed it the day I got it as a way of going over it and because it had been left somewhere to get rained on/dirty for a couple of days before I collected it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.