Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I installed today, within seconds of driving the car I got the "park assist unavailable" error, it's still there. Either caused by the update or coincidental. All sensors completely clean and clear.

I just saw on the TV in Denver it was 83 yesterday and 19 degrees today with a ton of snow. The manual says park assist doesn't work in snow

Last edited:
Software update 2019.32.12.1 641e9fa, 2017 S75D uncorked.

The car was very slow to reboot after software update. Eventually I stepped on the brake and car “turned on”, except for the center screen which remained dark, even when backing out of the garage. I was able to reboot it and get it going. After a short trip, 5 miles or so, I parked. When I got back in to drive home, the stereo didn’t produce sound, all the displays indicated normal function but just no sound. A double scroll wheel reboot of the center screen restored the sound.

The car seems quicker than previously, not just a little quicker, but much quicker. The power consumption exceeds the software display’s ability to display it. I don’t remember that happening before, but I haven’t really looked for it. The acceleration was enough to make me feel lightheaded, this car hasn’t done that to me before. Performance models with ludicrous enabled have but never my car.

So choices are:
1. Car is quicker
2. Car is the same, I’m slower.

So if it is #1, and I think it is, could there be a software cap on power consumption that has become “dislodged”? With the slow turn on, and with the screen and stereo malfunctions, this update seems to have some issues with my car, so I wonder if there are others. I love the power.

Reddit had a thread where a lot of folks said Smart Summon feels improved in this release. I haven't personally tried.
Something similar mentioned in the market thread ...

My coworker has a 3 with FSD. He just got that most recent v10 point update last night.

We tried Smart Summon again. It was indeed much smoother than when it was released a week or two ago.

We even stopped the car in the parking lot aisle in the direction of a dead-end. The car did a three-point turn by backing into a parking space, turned around, and came to us. When we tried that same scenario with the first v10 release it eventually figured it out, but went back and forth about 10 times before figuring it out. This improvement in this single release was really impressive, even compared to first v10 release!

• Informative
Reactions: Saghost