Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019.32.x.x comments and experiences

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
teslafi is still showing 32.1 being rolled out in numbers, as recently as an hour ago, so doesn't seem like a general "they pulled the update" situation like we've seen before
I believe it may have been pulled from the Model S specifically due to a key fob trunk opening issue it introduced.
Pulled from my S after I received the update notification. Came to our Model 3 the next day.

I believe it may have been pulled from the Model S specifically due to a key fob trunk opening issue it introduced.
Pulled from my S after I received the update notification. Came to our Model 3 the next day.
Hmm. What fob issue? We've had both 2019.32 and 2019.32.1 and don't have any problems with the fobs opening the trunk. Then again, we still have v1 fobs...

Hmm. What fob issue? We've had both 2019.32 and 2019.32.1 and don't have any problems with the fobs opening the trunk. Then again, we still have v1 fobs...
Heard this by “word of mouth”
I’m assuming it’s only with the v2 key fobs, once they have had the firmware updated. So it’s very likely that they are pulling it from vehicles that have V2 Key Fobs paired.
My March 2018 MS100d came with the two v1 key fobs however I paid to have v2 Fobs installed. Mobile service did it for me.

• Informative
Reactions: MorrisonHiker
I’m on .32 and Sentry keeps turning on when I’m parked at home. I have the Stats app and it tells me when Sentry has been activated. I have Sentry on but “exclude home” set. Anyone else notice this?

this is almost certainly your stats app and not the car. Prove it to yourself by changing the password on your tesla account to invalidate the stats token... I bet it stops happening.

Last time someone reported something like this, they had some setting on in the stats app that was turning it on that they were unaware of.

this is almost certainly your stats app and not the car. Prove it to yourself by changing the password on your tesla account to invalidate the stats token... I bet it stops happening.

Last time someone reported something like this, they had some setting on in the stats app that was turning it on that they were unaware of.
Not on 32 yet but had this problem. Go into the Stats app and disable the "smart sentry" feature. Solved the issue for me.

I’m on .32 and Sentry keeps turning on when I’m parked at home. I have the Stats app and it tells me when Sentry has been activated. I have Sentry on but “exclude home” set. Anyone else notice this?

I have the exact same issue.
I have repeatedly resaved the home location in the Stats app, with no change.
I would prefer to keep the smart sentry features if possible.

I have the exact same issue.
I have repeatedly resaved the home location in the Stats app, with no change.
I would prefer to keep the smart sentry features if possible.

Maybe try requesting support from the stats app developer? This is a stats app issue not a tesla issue.

err.. that sounds drier than I ment it to be. the stats app developer was on this forum, and may still be, and seemed to be very responsive to people who brought issues to his attention.

If I were using it, I would try changing my password to invalidate the login token of the stats app, then turning the feature off, then re setting it back up.. or emailing the developer to see if they had any insight on what I might do to resolve it.

I also have the Stats app and prior to 2109.32 I would always notice the “sleeping” screen in the iOS widget and the Tesla app widget. With 2019.32 I haven’t seen that the car is sleeping. Not sure if it’s actually not sleeping or that for some reason it’s not being displayed anymore?

I also have the Stats app and prior to 2109.32 I would always notice the “sleeping” screen in the iOS widget and the Tesla app widget. With 2019.32 I haven’t seen that the car is sleeping. Not sure if it’s actually not sleeping or that for some reason it’s not being displayed anymore?

Are you on iOS 13 by any chance? The Stats widget for me is broken on iOS 13. It always wakes the car up. I no longer see the “cat” picture, and I can hear the car wake up as soon as I swipe to the widgets.

Nothing to do with 2019.32. I have the issue on 2019.32 with iOS 13, but my friend has 2019.28.1 and has the same issue - which just started when he upgraded to the iOS 13 GM yesterday.

• Informative
Reactions: JES2