Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019.36.x

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Me too!

Attachments

• A9A82CC7-84E2-4FCE-9569-3225502F88C3.png
    A9A82CC7-84E2-4FCE-9569-3225502F88C3.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 111
Reactions: JBT66
I think the scheduled Departure is a great feature. But the fact that you can’t set it from the app is just mind boggling. Seems like it would be super easy for them to add it to the charging menu of the app. Would be good for situations where over night after you plug in and something changes with work or your plans that you cold change it on the fly instead of going out to do it in the car.

There is nothing new for me in 36.2.1 from 36.1 that I got exactly a week ago on 11/1. I can't tell if the Red Parking circle on the dash is new as I don't remember seeing it before. Release notes are the same as 36.1 with scheduled departure and automatic navigation. I never used the scheduled departure this one week and will not be applicable to me. It was interesting to note that when I left home at 10:30 this morning the car had auto navigation to my work address. Too bad I was not going there today.

• Funny
Reactions: Cheburashka
There is nothing new for me in 36.2.1 from 36.1 that I got exactly a week ago on 11/1. I can't tell if the Red Parking circle on the dash is new as I don't remember seeing it before. Release notes are the same as 36.1 with scheduled departure and automatic navigation. I never used the scheduled departure this one week and will not be applicable to me. It was interesting to note that when I left home at 10:30 this morning the car had auto navigation to my work address. Too bad I was not going there today.
Yes they learn your Week of actions please be patient.

AP2.0 MCU1 FSD, received 36.2.1 yesterday.
Haven't been out in the car yet, stands on summertires in half a meter snow.
Must find the strength within me to shuffle snow and change tires:rolleyes:
In the meantime I just use one of the other cars:D

Has anyone else with FSD and “advanced” software option also not received 2019.36.2.1 yet? I’m wondering if my car is not properly connecting to the Tesla servers.

I’m about to head out on a road trip and it would be nice to have the update to at least fix my lane change problems, and also check out the new one-pedal driving feel.

Has anyone else with FSD and “advanced” software option also not received 2019.36.2.1 yet? I’m wondering if my car is not properly connecting to the Tesla servers.

Mine hasn't. TeslaFi is reporting (as of Saturday November 9, 2019 at 12:38 PM US Eastern time) a mere 11% of cars are on 2019.36.2.1. The number's even smaller for Model 3s, at 9.9%. The current surge may not even be the main "push" -- it may be an intermediate testing release. If so, and if Tesla finds more problems, it could be another few days before most people get the update.

My advice: You'll get it when you get it, so don't worry about it. Certainly not yet.

Interesting, you should have gotten the performance boost, either a 3% increase in power or Ludicrous Mode Boost as noted in the release notes above. Take a snapshot of your release notes pls.

V10.1 (2019.36.2.1ea322ad)

Attachments

• 2D13E759-4444-4A9D-B2C8-1EE2DD6387DB.jpeg
    2D13E759-4444-4A9D-B2C8-1EE2DD6387DB.jpeg
    645.9 KB · Views: 74
  • A823FBC9-7DCF-42F4-80F1-C1E117D63A1D.jpeg
    A823FBC9-7DCF-42F4-80F1-C1E117D63A1D.jpeg
    574.2 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:
Reactions: BLKTSLA
I received 2019.36.2.1 release last night to my 2018 MS 100D, built Nov 2018, with HW 2.5. In tests today with
very prominent construction cones in good lighting, display behind steering wheel did NOT display
any of the cones. Also, driving with Creep Off as I normally do, I could not see any difference in how the car
slows down at a stop, as promised with "One foot driving". I still usually have to touch the brake lightly to come to complete stop.
Release Notes only mention Schedule Departure and Automatic Navigation, not extra power, etc.
Do folks seeing the new features such as the cones have HW 3.0 ?

I received 2019.36.2.1 release last night to my 2018 MS 100D, built Nov 2018, with HW 2.5. In tests today with
very prominent construction cones in good lighting, display behind steering wheel did NOT display
any of the cones. Also, driving with Creep Off as I normally do, I could not see any difference in how the car
slows down at a stop, as promised with "One foot driving". I still usually have to touch the brake lightly to come to complete stop.
Release Notes only mention Schedule Departure and Automatic Navigation, not extra power, etc.

You don't have any of the hardware needed for those features, HW3 or the new motor.

• Love
Reactions: GazUK67

Correct .. Driving Visualizations Feature needs HW3.0