Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Downloading now too. According to that video above, he commented and stated that he's actually on 2020.12, not 2020.12.1. So hopefully this fixes some of those issues. Here's his comment on the YouTube channel:
"Made a mistake on my software version. I am actually on 2020.12. I skipped the 2020.8.1."

Abort! Abort!

NOTE: He says 2020.8.1 in the video, but then clarifies that he never downloaded 8.1 and the video is really about 12.1.
Oh mine already has the phantom braking and confusion on wide one-lane roads, also it thinks it’s going to ram into a brick wall and brakes super hard when someone pulls out across my lane really far ahead, far enough I can now predict it, and secure any loose articles before they go flying into the foot wells....setting is set on “late”

Downloaded and installed tonight, will post an update tomorrow but I suspect nothing major. That being said I’m surprised they pushed an update out right now.

Some of us have had our cars waking up from sleep every 2 minutes ever since 2020.12. Initial reports show that is fixed in 2020.12.1, I am still waiting for it to test it myself but this was a massive annoyance to those of us that had the issue so I am glad they pushed it now.

Reactions: fseir
Some of us have had our cars waking up from sleep every 2 minutes ever since 2020.12. Initial reports show that is fixed in 2020.12.1, I am still waiting for it to test it myself but this was a massive annoyance to those of us that had the issue so I am glad they pushed it now.

The not sleeping bug in 2020.12 seems to be fixed for me with 2020.12.1

• Informative
Reactions: fseir and C141medic
How do you monitor the downloads to the car?

My router app has monitoring and history by device. I check every now and then to see what it's happening. This is what has happened over the past month...49.1GB downloaded and 3.7GB uploaded (attached). A lot of data happened the past month. I did get HW3, so part of that was the 2019 maps, and then I got 2020 map update the other day.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200326-205555.png
    Screenshot_20200326-205555.png
    130.2 KB · Views: 143
My router app has monitoring and history by device. I check every now and then to see what it's happening. This is what has happened over the past month...49.1GB downloaded and 3.7GB uploaded (attached). A lot of data happened the past month. I did get HW3, so part of that was the 2019 maps, and then I got 2020 map update the other day.

Which router? I wish mine had that. I’m using a Ubiquiti Edgerouter 4.

It's Google Nest WiFi. Have it since it came out and haven't had any issues. Great coverage throughout the house and a steady stream into the garage for the vehicle.

Ah nice. Yeah I use the Orbi RBK53 system as my APs, and the Edgerouter ER4 as my router. Been amazing combo, but the properly logged traffic data I wish I had just a bit more insight into. I don’t think I’d give up the Orbi range though, - it’s second to none.

Reactions: Char and tren01t
Ah nice. Yeah I use the Orbi RBK53 system as my APs, and the Edgerouter ER4 as my router. Been amazing combo, but the properly logged traffic data I wish I had just a bit more insight into. I don’t think I’d give up the Orbi range though, - it’s second to none.

I'm a UniFi user so forgive my ignorance, but you can't see any stats like that in EdgeOS/EdgeMax or UNMS?