Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Model S

Before 2020.48.35.5
Old Font.jpeg

New Font.jpeg

Why did I get the update last night and then it said there was another one tonight and its the same one again - 2020.48.35.5. I don't see anything changed. Is there some problem with my car or are others getting the repeat tonight also?

i would say on the model 3 its subjectively slightly fatter than before? not sure.

And this is the problem when a thread regarding a software version is not specified by model. The change between models (3, S/X, Y etc.) is not consistent, so the whole thread is confusing and practically useless.

**Moderator(s): we need software versions sub-forums by model. Alternatively, each software thread title should have the model, but then we would have to train every user to do that (and they won't)

If you are in favour please flag this to the moderator.

And this is the problem when a thread regarding a software version is not specified by model. The change between models (3, S/X, Y etc.) is not consistent, so the whole thread is confusing and practically useless.

**Moderator(s): we need software versions sub-forums by model. Alternatively, each software thread title should have the model, but then we would have to train every user to do that (and they won't)

If you are in favour please flag this to the moderator.
These threads were specifically added here because in the past there were way too many desperate threads in the model forums where info was largely repeated.

Since 2020.48.35, the camera reads almost any speed limit sign, and changes to that speed on the display - this is very annoying on freeways. It would make sense if it read temporary speed limit signs for construction, etc., but the "reader" changes the limit when it passes permanent conditional speed limit signs, such as "Truck Max Speed Limit", that list a much lower lower speeds. Obviously, it is still not able to differentiate between standard Speed Limit signs, and special application speed limit signs, and that affects the AP speed settings when driving. Until the NN can correctly identify speed limit signs, the system should default to the published speed limits on freeways in Google Maps.

Reactions: HighZ and McFlurri