Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020.5.10.8 software bug patch Downloading now

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Tholland

Plaid/Black&ebony/21in wheels/OD- 5/31/21
Apr 22, 2019
Ocean City, MD
As the title states! 2020.5.10.8 is currently downloading.
294C29AD-8123-46C4-9359-401FD4759A38.jpeg

Anyone had their update “disappear”? I was updating (last check 48%) to 10.8 then came back to check and it was back to the original version 2020.5.10.3
Sounds like it failed. Long as the car is working fine you be ok. You try calling customer care on o day or doing a service request for the software update and they may push it to you again

Yea cars fine, I have a mobile svc appt this week to go over that and a few minor things
So I know Tesla customer service gets a bad rep a lot. I just had probably the best customer service from Blake at the Rockville MD Tesla Service center. He took care of my software update issue OTA (issue with a file cached), pushed the update, and then called / left a voice mail describing what exactly was wrong, what he did and that he would make sure the update got installed before removing my service appt.... and now the update is installed and I’m sitting at 2020.5.10.8 with no issues. Not sure if Blake will ever see this review/comment, but thanks Blake @ROCKVILLEMDTESLASC

Reactions: empiredown
So I know Tesla customer service gets a bad rep a lot. I just had probably the best customer service from Blake at the Rockville MD Tesla Service center. He took care of my software update issue OTA (issue with a file cached), pushed the update, and then called / left a voice mail describing what exactly was wrong, what he did and that he would make sure the update got installed before removing my service appt.... and now the update is installed and I’m sitting at 2020.5.10.8 with no issues. Not sure if Blake will ever see this review/comment, but thanks Blake @ROCKVILLEMDTESLASC
excellent new! I love rockville..... miles ahead of tyco road.

Reactions: phoha21