Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Who said it has no performance cars on it? Is that a credible source?
It was the employee from Tesla Edinburgh who phoned me with the news of an allocation and I replied I was sad and following the ship as it heads down the west coast to Panama. That is when they said that boat had no M3Ps, I was just happy I had some news and did not question if it was:
No M3P
No MP3 RDH
No MP3 for Edinburgh

It was the employee from Tesla Edinburgh who phoned me with the news of an allocation and I replied I was sad and following the ship as it heads down the west coast to Panama. That is when they said that boat had no M3Ps, I was just happy I had some news and did not question if it was:
No M3P
No MP3 RDH
No MP3 for Edinburgh
Are you sure on that? I was told on the phone week 3 or 4 of Feb for my M3P white / white (ordered 19th jan ). Only one ship that can meet those timescales .

There are 2 ships which haven't even left yet can meet your Week 4 of Feb!

But docking, then transporting to Stockport ready for delivery as well into that. Especially if they think it could be the 3rd week of Feb, it means it would need to dock in the 2nd week. Doesn’t matter much I’m away 2nd and 3rd week in Vegas for work.

Last time from docking took 6 working days to get the car to Stockport and ready for collection same day for my Model S

Bugger! Made the mistake of contacting Tesla direct rather than wait for leasing company and they have told me delivery will be towards the end of March (previously been told early Feb). Completely knackered all the plans I had made for ceramic coat and wrap. Also might have to go out and buy an interim car now. Initial Tesla experience has now gone through the floor. Order October - delivery now at least 5 weeks later than originally quoted.

If delivery end of March, what’s the likely date for leaving SAN Francisco so I know when to start watching this thread again.

Very sad face.

Been following this for a while and felt compelled to join in! I ordered my LR AWD on 12th November so the wait has been painful! Been calling Tesla every Friday since December just to see if there was any news. Today I called and I was told I have a VIN allocated!

A different page (Tracking your Tesla from the factory to the UK) suggested that one could track the ship via the VIN but this is a different courier (and I think it's a bit out of date).

I was told that it would be ready in late Feb (collect from Birmingham) so that ties up with it being on either Cosmos or Challenge I think.

Is there a way of determining which Glovis vessel it might be on?

Regards, a fellow soon to be Tesla owner (furiously waiting with the rest of us!)

The VIKING BRAVERY is a good spot. It will arrive at Pier 80 on Sunday evening after a brief visit to Richmond and a wait in the Bay. Quite where its going and how long it will be loading for is tbc.

I can't find any indication that it is an EU bound ship though.

Last edited: