Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
UPDATE TO GRAND MARK

Just an update to save folk scrolling through pages of VIN joy.

GRAND MARK is due into Southampton late tomorrow night (23:30 at Nab Tower).
It has a full day unloading before leaving Pier 104 around 21:00 tomorrow night.

The question is whether she will have to reposition at Zeebrugge to pick up the cars GLOVIS CHALLENGE dumped on the dock?
If she does it's not a simple slide across because I believe she has to be 'starboard side to' in order to load meaning a 180 degree turn is required.

Just got confirmation my SR+ is on the Morning Cara.
Hoping now she doesn't decide to go on a circular tour like the Grand Mark and arrives at ZEE as promised in the early hours of 5th March.
Collection is getting closer and closer. :):)
Thanks Mr M for all your input, what are you going to do after March?

UPDATE TO GRAND MARK

It has a full day unloading before leaving Pier 104 around 21:00 tomorrow night.

The question is whether she will have to reposition at Zeebrugge to pick up the cars GLOVIS CHALLENGE dumped on the dock?
If she does it's not a simple slide across because I believe she has to be 'starboard side to' in order to load meaning a 180 degree turn is required.

Perhaps where it currently sits it is unloading and will about-turn to the CHALLENGE dump site to load?

I would estimate that it needs to leave Zee at around 9 or 10am tomorrow to make the 23:30 arrival deadline.

UPDATE TO GRAND MARK

Thanks! Sorry, I'm a bit confused on this! Is Pier 104 in Southampton?

Yay! Me too, I got my VIN from Leaseplan yesterday, I phoned up the Bristol sales centre and a guy there said my M3 SR+ Blue is on the ASIAN KING (eta ZEE 7 March) he also said (as it was a lease car) that the pick up will be S’Hamton docks. Perhaps yours is the same? I’m just happy that I am now able to order an EV charger
Interesting - i'm due to collect from Edinburgh (I am based In N Ireland) but any time I've contacted them I've been told that i really need to deal with Leaseplan as they are Teslas customer (not me!) and that they couldn't really help me with any detail. Perhaps that changes once there is a VIN assigned?

BROOKLANDS (DORSAL KNOB) is now in range of some land based AIS receivers in the Azores.
She is still on track to arrive Zeebrugge on 2 Mar and subsequently to Southampton on 6 Mar.
Seeing it on Vesselfinder.com but not on Marinetraffic.com - probably just slow to update.
What do you mean by "Dorsal Knob"? Brooklands' old name?

Interesting - i'm due to collect from Edinburgh (I am based In N Ireland) but any time I've contacted them I've been told that i really need to deal with Leaseplan as they are Teslas customer (not me!) and that they couldn't really help me with any detail. Perhaps that changes once there is a VIN assigned?
Yes I’ve had the same experience, it really depends on whom you speak with and what mood they are in I suppose. May be try phoning a different service centre. The best of luck anyway.